Wewelsburg Castle

Yes this is political. So some people have reported to have had supernatural/paranormal experiences in the crypt of the north tower of the castle (pic related). In the same crypt, it appears that they have removed a window.
Some people have had an unexplainable supernatural experience after standing in the round circle of the crypt and looking at the swastika above them. Also, a lot of areas may not be accessed by visitors, including the Obergruppenführersaal with the Black Sun engraved, for unknown reasons.
According to the architects of the time, the axis of the north tower should have represented the actual "center of the world".
Heinrich Himmler actually wanted to make an SS Ordensburg school out of the castle and remove the village around it to expand this school. He also ordered that the skull rings of all dead SS men and officers be kept in a chest in the castle as a symbol of the continuing membership in the SS Order.
There is also an old dungeon beneath where women deemed as witches were locked away during the middle ages.
Now why are certain areas locked away for visitors, why did they remove a certain window in the crypt, and what's up with those weird paintings that were placed there after the war?
The workers cannot explain why a window was removed and why some areas are inaccessible. The paintings you're seeing on pic related, were placed there by Jewish "artists" after the war, and are supposed to represent the suffering of Jews. Why they are depicting themselves as alien-like creatures however, don't ask me.

Attached: 3498536.jpg (1854x1517, 784.18K)

The most precious treasure belonging to the Knights Templars is hidden behind that wall.
The Holy Grail.

Bump.

Attached: 1643988330805.jpg (1024x998, 192.83K)

Now this is an interesting thread.

Interesting.
I wonder why they covered so much up too, and also why they would paint what look like aliens.
Any idea when the paintings were made?
If they were made before the "stereotypical" hollywood alien hype, then that is significant.

Apparently the painting was made by an expressionist painter after ww2 and represent the horrors of war. I think the green creatures may be Jews.

>The paintings you're seeing on pic related, were placed there by Jewish "artists" after the war,
I'm getting real fucking tired of this
The jew destroys every price of our history and rewrites all of the history books every decade

WE NEED A REAL HOLOCAUST

Attached: 1661632801897832.jpg (960x1200, 190.56K)

Yeah, op said as much, but WHEN after ww2.
Was it last year or only a few years after the war?
Perhaps I should search for myself. I just thought someone might know.

sooo nazi ufo's confirmed?

Bump

I read that it was first showcased somewhere in the 50s.

Demons

Blocking off the window is very suspicious

Nazis were into this stuff because just look are what a people-centric faith gave the Jews. Immortality. Look what happened when Odin was replaced by Jesus. White genocide.

Attached: 1662917960239.jpg (1920x1080, 128.42K)

>Yes this is political.
>supernatural/paranormal experiences
fuck off

Kys kike

Other castles have had windows like that removed for various reasons
Structural, the window got broke, defense reasons, whim of an owner
It’s a very unanswerable question honestly

ddt and zyklon b are not the same

Attached: notthesame.png (1269x695, 506.93K)

Yeah, seems about right.
>Jo Glahé
I still cannot find a reason for his interpretation of jews as Aliens.
It's weird.

Attached: file.png (1271x618, 25.76K)

>honestly
gas yourself normal fag

>Some people have had an unexplainable supernatural experience after standing in the round circle of the crypt and looking at the swastika above them.
Pic of such swastika?

>Also, a lot of areas may not be accessed by visitors, including the Obergruppenführersaal with the Black Sun engraved, for unknown reasons.
I have seen pictures of it where people is also present in the room, but I have no idea if they had special permission to enter the room.

>Now why are certain areas locked away for visitors,
I thought tourists could just have regular access, at least to the black sun room? However, ancient buildings are usually only accessible into a prepared tourist route, not the entire building for security and conservation reasons.

>what's up with those weird paintings that were placed there after the war?
They seems like expressionist paintings, it was a style that the jews were promoting in the weimer republic era, so it makes sense they put those ugly paintings in there after the war

>Why they are depicting themselves as alien-like creatures however, don't ask me.
The jews promote ugliness in everything they do and force the goyim to watch so that they will suffer the damage to their soul and intelligence in listening and seeing such horrors and believing the lies they spread.

Attached: 1572735474197.jpg (813x1024, 154.26K)

>pic related
Looks like a stain on the wall