SWEDISH ELECTION GENERAL

Can you hear that distant kvetching? That's the sound of the synagogue of satan following the Swedish election where based and racist SD will be the biggest right wing party.
Exit polls in 45 minutes.

Attached: sverige2.jpg (2000x1000, 142.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg9XPcPKYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9yseFnoQb4c&t=3s&ab_channel=Sverigedemokraterna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's winning?

nig

jag vill ha körv

Non-swedes don't belong in Sweden

>danskt
Well okey then

left wing coalition like the last 10 times

The new system of voting was unironically an improvement. Possibly could help the right even more now that people can't see what you vote for anymore.

Let's hope the swedes do the right thing

Attached: 1633325851976.jpg (2448x3264, 2.3M)

i röven*

We need to import more muslims or else fall behind from declining population

NIGGER

First results coming in about 40 minutes

WHY ARE YOU NIGGER KIKES NOT VOTING FOR AFS?? EXPLAIN FAGHOTS
>verification not required

what a surprise

Attached: 1628623120451.jpg (500x600, 71.22K)

Attached: craiyon_105916_arab_woman_dressed_up_as_a_piglet.png (1528x1870, 2.36M)

your language is literally ugly as fuck

ok regnbåge

I hope the Left-wing parties remain in power, otherwise we Canadians are seen as the most "cucked" country for having a Left party leader and that's not fair.

Parliament.

Frankly Indon't care if it's a left or right coalition, as long as it's racist.

Attached: studentloans.png (638x365, 23.36K)

Good.

Who is the churka boxer Khamzat gonna vote for i wonder

This is literally about the future of this country. Sweden has been through hell for years and won't survive the mass migration onslaught any longer. This is where we take a stand. This is it.

Godspeed Sweden. Godspeed Europe.

Attached: 1662734425479872.jpg (550x550, 78.44K)

Brazillians Hue Hues speak your language with much finer harmony than native Iberian niggers.

It sucked ass, old people held up the queue and it was hard telling the party pamphleted apart when i was drunk and annoyed

Vi kommer att klara det.

Attached: 1625746551547.png (967x978, 825.26K)

Imagine thinking anything ever changes.

I envy the bright-eyed optimism of the terminally online youth.

Why is KD leader so fucking hot bros? I would vote for her if she sucked my cock.

Good.

Yeah there were longer lines. I have never experienced a line to vote before but I definitely think it is worth it.

are human rights!

Attached: swedistan16.jpg (2000x1463, 611.9K)

N

Machines connected to the internet.
Votes dumped in woods and acres.

Good luck.

Yes split the votes goyim

WE ARE HERE
@SWEDES

Attached: 1656785411510.png (699x402, 283.12K)

SD2022 or you hate your country

The people counting the votes.

Everyone's vote should be available on a public database. If you can't stand for your principles, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Cut back on the blackpills boomeranon. SD is shifting the overton window after tonight. We're gonna make it bros.

Attached: scandi-masterrace.png (716x514, 157.64K)

She has a weird face. From certain angles she looks borderline retarded, and then once in a while she drops a banger of a pic that has you thinking about joining a parish.

By midnight millions of niggers in sweden will be dead

Attached: DZ6xbV-W0AE5PMu.jpg (629x900, 97.86K)

>nooo goy you can't vote your interests if you kill your enemies they win

>SD
>based
These faggots are literally the Republicans of Sweden, they cuck to Israel and do absolutely fuck all. Democracy is a fucking sham.

About 20 minutes left until the first estimate arrives.

kek Well you still have strong competetion in UK and just little behind is Germany/Spain.. Spain get alot of freeway but their Feminist laws are horendeous

>everyone that has ever seen this ragebait picture have missed the tight ass on the lady with pink trousers

Hell yeah

Get in here swedes

Look forward to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hg9XPcPKYAQ

Attached: 1658235944347.png (839x464, 469.09K)

The Overton window is past the event horizon; no amount of voting will bring it back to its pre-20th century position.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yseFnoQb4c&t=3s&ab_channel=Sverigedemokraterna
Not a single non-white in the entire video, we all know what they meant by this.

Republicucks are unironically half the reason why America is full of non-whites, at least historically speaking. They never realistically tried to stop them because of the cheap labor.

>SOMEBODY LINK WHERE TO WATCH SVT AS A NON-SWEDE
SOMEBODY LINK WHERE TO WATCH SVT AS A NON-SWEDE

fuck off to china you commie rat

Get the fuck out Any Forums subhuman faggot garbage

How the fuck does your voting system work? Why do you have different ballots for different parties? If parties need 1% before they appear on ballots then how are you supposed to vote for them in the first place?

32 minutes to a gin and tonic.
92 minutes from eating an edible.
It's gonna be a nice night.

imagine insulting a woman on her appearance online from a fucking dusty, musty chair. grow up, lars. you bald, overweight, fat fuck.

Attached: Police potato pig.jpg (762x827, 185.99K)

Mina fränder och bröder, politik kan inte rädda Sverige eller dig, bara Herren Jesus Christus kan göra det. Att försöka ta in kungariket utan Herren som Kung är helt i onödan. Himmel på jorden kommer inte igenom människan, men igenom Gud Allsmäktige.

Lär känna Herren och kom undan helvetet: #
Bible Truth: #

HA MENING! HA LIV! HA HOPP!

Attached: EA674074-074C-49F0-BA7C-8FECE24C0440.jpg (1060x1882, 490.49K)

>checks fridge
>have gin
>have tonic
reckon i will join you anonnson

Just like last time sd will go over 20 percent,then there will be some "computer peoblem" ans suddenly when it's all back online they will be frozen on 18 percent,and the left wing coalition will keep gaining votes for some reason...look it up happened last time. Remember the propaganda isn't to make you believe all this bullshit,it's to make you believe that most people believe this bullshit.

Attached: 1661738758143453.jpg (623x1024, 77.1K)

where did you get this image of my whole family?!

Yes and I'm saying SD will be the same fucking way, but the fact commies in Europe parade that shitty party as the only way to save their own asses is beyond fucking stupid.

Holy shit OP was based for once.

Jews.

>they wont get fortified

Communists, like always.