How should one prepare for the collapse of cities if we only have a house in the burbs and don’t have enough money...

How should one prepare for the collapse of cities if we only have a house in the burbs and don’t have enough money for a homestead/rural cabin yet

Attached: 9538E346-206B-4D31-BF70-551EDABD2AD0.jpg (554x352, 97.29K)

buy firearms, take what you can when it's appropriate.
i'll allow you to work as a serf on my land.
your alternative is I let you be fed to the niggers.

it's not that bad, nothing has really changed except you won't be buying useless shit. you'll work, you'll get a place to eat/sleep in safety. one day you'll move on or you'll stay on as a head rancher and if you're lucky i'll let you have a place that is permanently yours until you die and you won't be some homeless vagrant already on the brink of death.

or once again, i'll let the niggers have you.

I wouldn't rely too heavily on staying in one place
you never really know where the nukes will land my guy
not saying you shouldn't get a place set up
just uh.. contingency plans are important. For as many contingencies as you can dream up.

And in general make sure you're getting in good physical shape, no matter what your situation is. Eat well while you can, cleanly with lots of vegetables and sufficient animal-based fats and proteins. Improve your body every single day you can. I mean these are the fuckin' end times you're preparing for here!

>prepare for the collapse of cities if we
Two weeks

Bump

If you have something to protect i.e land, food etc: you prepare to defend it.
If you have nothing: You prepare to take it.
Either way, you prepare for a fight.
Buy enough water and non-perishable food now to last (unironically) 2 weeks minimum.
Having a store of food and water frees you up to prioritize other things such as weapons, transport, fuel etc. Things that will get looted within the first day or 2.

guns and lots of ammo

Cities won’t collapse. It would threaten profits.

I already have months of food/water stored into be basement and enough guns/ammo to outfit a platoon.

The shift to a rural homestead comes at huge investment in time, money, lost incomes and commitment that I just can’t handle especially with two young kids.

fuck off faggot i already told you what your choice is.
did you seriously think great change wouldn't come without great sacrifice?

If the world unironically gets that bad serfdom is your choice.
You can be a serf or you can be outside the bounds of civilization and let's see how long your food and guns last you.

books (actual paper knowledge) and teach yourself useful skills

This. I'd stock up on maybe 30 days of food max. I mean you can go for more but personally I can't see any scenario where you get through your supply of food for 30 days and people aren't rioting in the streets in the burbs and niggers aren't looting. Maybe I'm wrong. I can see a scenario where food is limited which might force you to tap into it but honestly once it's depleted you really should be planning an exit. I've read an interesting idea that you need to cast off the OH I'M GONNA GO INNAWOODS WITH MY GUNS AND BE A COOL WILDMAN and adapt to a mindset of "you are a refugee" meaning you may need to leave your guns as well. Focus on survival first and read the situation. Then I'd just focus on trying to get the fuck out and live the life you want to live. Times are dark friend but people have been calling for the end of the world since the dawn of man. Remember -- the fall of Rome wasn't a hard reset for everyone involved. The middle class and rich did fine, the poor struggled but many survived, and what really what happened was that the EMPIRE collapsed. You the citizen probably didn't feel the effects all that once.

Don't listen to the doomsday faggots. We are not going to wake up to mutants driving around looting and raping in one day like a fucking movie

Attached: E6BE2B73-3F1F-4222-AAB7-F3204C4D9619.jpg (585x575, 38.85K)

Just wait for an idiot boomer who has been saying the collapse is coming in two more weeks since the '50s to die and buy his useless survivalist shit for cheap

outline what facilities you require on your homestead.
>small garden farm, grain store, basement shelter etc.
Find farms that meet as many of your criteria as possible.
stalk the people that live there.
Figure out if you could kill them or if killing them would even be worth it.
if yes, hit them when/if the collapse happens
if no, offer your service in exchange for a bed.

If cities collapse the first place those hungry horny niggers are going is to your little hippy commune.

that's implying niggers can read a map.
you seriously think a bunch of niggers is going to make it 30 miles outside of Chatty? in the fucking real woods?
Or that a bunch of niggers is going to be able to take on an organize community?

And they will get ventilated

*shoots u in the back of the head* sorry about your epic homestead, bro

Woah is that hit rapper and artist Dababy?

Attached: 1662915342268815.jpg (554x352, 238.99K)

Umm. Run WHERE, nigga? Lol. If the US collapses, the world economy collapses. US will unironically be the best place to be.

And then you get waco'd.

>scout shoots you before you even make it 5 miles to the farm
nothing personnel kid maybe shouldn't have worn all your fake operator gear that you can hear from a mile away.

Glowies will infiltrate and break up any attempt at an organized community.

you probably wouldn't have time being watching for invaders 24/7 dude

Didn't that pretty much happen with niggers after hurricane Katrina, though?

what glowies?
they won't exist anymore.
do you really think that the multi hundreds of millions of niggers/spics/asians/wiggers in the cities could be allowed to run free?
the government will have all its resources tied up in a losing battle against the mob.
they will lose and the nig lovers will starve in the weeks after.

what's even the point? do you really wanna live on a fucking farm for the rest of your days? i'd just kill myself if society collapsed like that.

you're having fun browsing the internet on your modern technology right now for a reason.

and you probably wouldn't have the ability to perform a successful raid on a village of people my dude. funny huh?

>run where?
Who knows? Other parts of the country? Another country entirely? That's a scenario that you really can't come up with. Keep in mind that if things get that bad then borders may really start to look a LOT different.

I mean yes but it was a situation where if you had good security you could ride it out. And that's why it matters because not every situation you need emergency supplies is a END IS NIGH scenario. Just don't advertise you have food. Keep it in the floor boards if you gotta.

>lost incomes
jewish posioning.
you are concern with what you may receive in the future, but which has not yet materialized. Understand that you can get canned at at any time. They can raid your house at any time. You have nothing that is not in your possession at the moment, and I may even extend that to what you are carrying on your person. (imagine you are driving home from work to your well stocked, well defended homestead, when a pack of armed niggers closes down the streets between you and home....)

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, user.

Start with something small like a marker or something then just slowly move up to to like bananas and soda cans

You don’t want a farm if shtf you want a cabin in the middle of nowhere with a sizable garden. You don’t need 100 acres to feed yourself and your family, 10 acres next to the forest and a cabin is much less conspicuous. That’s why historically outlaws hide in secret cabins in the woods.

Farms will get raided because it is a large static target, you won’t be able to fend off against people with nods and thermals.

Attached: F5E17264-FF27-4BF2-A97B-CD8BCE280EC9.jpg (1156x684, 719.48K)

>Farms will get raided because it is a large static target, you won’t be able to fend off against people with nods and thermals.
why do you think the average person has this newfag?
why do you think that just because a country stops existing that it means total apocalypse?

Stop fucking larping.
People will band together, people will work together, people will rebuild.
You either work with them or they will kill you.
>n-no i'll have thermals and
nigger you'll be so deadass tired from wandering in the wilderness like the weak little faggot you are you'll be desperately trying to make it to our community just for one night of not worrying while you sleep.
fuck off with your survivalist larp bullshit it's older than your dads hanging ballsack.

Literally one guy with thermals near a hill can murder your entire village if they wanted to.

Plenty of people own nods and thermals

Attached: 39E0600C-F4D7-4D12-B847-AB61BBADCD06.jpg (1170x1402, 1.52M)