Niggers, don't they have anything of their own that they can be proud of?

Now I know it's most likelt a fucking kike in California that thinks it's a great idea to do a nigger mermaid, nigger cinderella, nigger Frozen etc. but don't niggers have anything of their own that they can be proud of?

Had I been a nigger in USA I would've left that place for Africa but instead they stay and pretend to be opressed while killing other niggers, getting STDs and just being niggers.

I think it's very good that the nigger behaviour on airports and that the police's bodycams are to be seen by everyone on twitter and youtube. Ought to make some wake up to the nigger problem.

Attached: nigg.png (738x807, 492.93K)

i mean white people are getting extincted so we might as well get used it. and why do you ever care you swede bro?

You sound like a jew or a tranny

>American (((Disney))) garbage
>White culture

Are you a kike?

Aren't you the same parrot constantly crying about interracial relationships and white replacement (not a real thing)? If you're so superior how come a tiny minority can genocide you just by putting a black guy on a pizza box?

Would make a great netflix series

Attached: R - 2022-09-11T130353.961.jpg (1050x803, 836.32K)

This may surprise you but those stories are based off European folk stories, snow white for example is a German story. The kikes at disney did some legal kikery with them if I remember correctly and tried to patent them.

made up cartoon characters can be any color they want, keep crying sweety

I remain mystified by the deep and abiding fetishization of black people by the left in general and the media. Why them specifically? Why not an Indian little mermaid (feather or dot)? Why not a Thai one? It's mystifying.

>N word 209 times
uh huh yeah I get it you hate Black people. Who cares.

Black people have been in the USA since day 1. American culture is their culture too.

what's the point of absolutely retarded posts like this

>and why do you ever care you swede bro?

White people belong together regardless if you live in New Zeeland, Australia, South Africa, Canada, USA or even in the hellhole Denmark.

If you condense the Earth's population into 100 people I think about 6-7 people would be white and the rest niggers, indians, asians, south americans so it's easy math. Either we stick together or we perish.

Any fictional character can be whatever color it wants but not all fictional characters will have a real life counterpart someday.
We'll have a real Iron Man someday. White people can make militarized bodysuits.
Nigger Ariel will never exist though because niggers simply can't swim

>Niggers, don't they have anything of their own that they can be proud of?
No

Attached: black and white.jpg (2000x1223, 632.37K)

>>American (((Disney))) garbage
>>White culture
>Are you a kike?

You must be a very special kind of Dane... Rövknullare.

Attached: dan.png (1290x327, 75.59K)

A pushback against deranged stupid racism that has been shown to kill people?

Fucking sick of this shit as an Indian American i am getting fucking tired of the over representation of niggers in media, i want to see an Indian Cinderella bollywood and everything from Disney

Attached: 19725030.jpg-c_310_420_x-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (295x400, 31.65K)

>made up cartoon characters can be any color they want, keep crying sweety

You are a nigger from Argentina that is so far into 'popculture' that you have no idea what's fiction or European culture.

Attached: 1662305077688319.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

lol they've done it to Queen of england too, and even Vikings.

someone should make a list of everything they've blackwashed with sources.

They have a rich, proud history... of being farm equipment.

Attached: Screenshot_20210920-201323~2.png (864x762, 841.28K)

You're missing the point Pajeet. You need to come up with your own ideas for a change..

then you should start by telling niggers to stop killing people ya fukn dumb cunt

It's probably in a major sense derivative of the Left's sublimated supremacism (aka the White Savior complex). Helpless blacks are overrepresented in crime simply because they've been portrayed in mass culture as criminals, goes the theory probably. Consequently if we flood the minds of the sheep with images of strong successful black scientists and models and stock brokers and shit, their population will blindly follow along and do those things instead.

Well it's a hypothesis I suppose. Now we get to watch and see how well that works over the next couple of decades. I know where I'm putting my money.

Incorrect. It is part of culture. Is anime not Japanese culture?

>I want to steal other people's ideas and turn them into corny currynigger garbag where every movie is essentially the same shit with terrible singing and dancing
stick to your cringy love stories

kwanzaa was also made up.
at least in the 80's culturally, we had a lot of asians in movies. it was a great time where nigs weren't regarded and that was the way it should be. now i have a cousins who racemix and my only they have had mixed children. what a fucking depressing time we live in.

Exactly. At one hand they say "Akchully it's a fantasy so anyone can be in a mvie based on a Tolkien book" but then, just like you say, they take a nigger to portray a British queen.

And just take a look at the ads we see on instagram or on TV - it's very often a white woman paired with a nigger and I think it's insane when I see a Swedish bank doing a fucking comercial with a raxemixed couple.

This is just a spiritual war. We're under attack and we need to strike back in every way possible.

Attached: negre.jpg (446x534, 50.68K)

True. White boondocks when?

>Elon musk
Cringe

mmm we gots wakanda

White men have a higher homicide rate than Black women. It would be hypocritical of me to whine about the racial gap and look down on Black women before I settle the gender gap

our cuntry wont sustain this assault on our morality much longer

>Niggers, don't they have anything of their own that they can be proud of?
Yes, their ability to steal. It's something they stole from the jews.

that's just cope. it's like saying anime isn't japanese culture cause it's a cartoon.

if a white person played a black role in africa they would call racism and whitewashing.

it's obvious what kind of war this is. their agenda is to erase white people. it starts by changing and rewriting their history.

Of course Argentinigger defends nigger Ariel

'n Meermyt hahahaha

it's all about creating a false history so that future generations are only able to see niggers everywhere like they were always there or something.

the worst ones are the insertion of niggers into historical stories

And your descendants will not be white either. Too bad you're too cuck to have your own kids lmao