You should be ashamed of yourselves

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-105311_Twitter.jpg (1080x444, 158.25K)

>You should be ashamed

Attached: 1655728083718.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

>replace white characters in european folklore stories with niggers
>whoa get over it who cares
>replace nigger characters in african folklore stories with white people
>PROBLEMATIC RACIST NAZI COLONIALISM BLACKWASHING

I'm racist and I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 55jo49.jpg (563x500, 65.45K)

Black people cant create anything of their own, they gotta blackwash white art.

If you think it's about this movie or some tv show, you really are the dumbest fucking blackest nigger.

a sequel to Willow is coming out. Has sandnigger and shitskins. Nobody will care because Willow is a complete fantasy with no connection to this world, history or myths.

imr eallyb black

This

everytime there is blackwashing there entire argument is "who cares" lmao. pathetic.

OK but by twittering about it hes a grown man caring about the little mermaid movie as well.

Attached: 0_Danny-MalinJPG.jpg (615x351, 41.07K)

How about we make a Martin Kang Luther movie but star Channing Tatum as him? Oh lawd das RACISS! Fuck niggers and everything they steal for.
Niggers will never fully be accepted in our society we built and should go back to monkey land.

MLK was a real person you REEEing faggot.

>adults shouldnt care about what happens to their children
Funnily enough this exact logic is what caused inflation. Protect grandma at all costs even if your children will be reduced to serfs

What if we got a white guy to play the Black Panther? You niggers would never shut the fuck up

Seethe harder niggers. You cannot create. Only take from your superiors

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-001126~2.png (864x866, 413.77K)

Funny how nobody give a shit about danes.
It's a childs novel by hans christian andersen, a beloved danish children story author from denmark, the story was originally written in danish and is from 1837. It's that which disney filmatized in the cartoon movie.
We also have a small statue of little mermaid in our country.
Yet all niggers seem to care about is themselves if some redhead complain about they made the little mermaid african american.
Seems like par for the course, all they care about is themselves.

Probably the niggers are so narrowminded they only think it is a disney movie and nothing else. Do they even know this at all?

Grown men have children. You redditors wouldn't know anything about raiding children with morals and values. Niggers have no morals and values

no one is even watching it before commenting thats what I find amusing.

>no one is even watching it before commenting thats what I find amusing.
Nobody needs to know anything about the little mermaid to know how insulting it is to replace her with an african.
It's from an old children story from denmark from 1837 and part of danish cultural heritage and was part of other collection of children stories he wrote. So much we have a little mermaid statue in the water in copenhagen.

>durr let's make it african american, if anyone complain they just waycist about myopic self centered african americans.
Oh yeah?
I bet you didn't even know that. I bet you thought it was a cartoon movie by disney only. DIDN'T YOU?
It's same thing now that they got africans a kangz of dem rangz and shiet.
Tolkiens very old gigantic work of which they completely bypass in doing so. Just for muh multiethnic points.

No need. Everyone knows precisely what it is.

/thread

The funny thing aside from racist niggers on twitter.. and so on and social media people.
How many africans even wanted to be the kangz of dem rangz, or da little mermaid n shieet? Probably not many. These people who do that just seem to deliberately do it to piss various people off.
I saw also there was like an entire 'army' of redheads in ireland i think it was saying look why can't you pick one that look like ariel, and they do have a point. Redheads are some of the most rarest phenotypes on entire planet. This is like for once a popular character that look like them, there's NOT MANY OF THEM..
And nah fuck it we make it an afrikaang instead..
Do you know how many africans there are, let's say they not running out anytime soon.

black culture in a nutshell is "complain about whitey"
it's in every black made movie
it's in every black tv show
it's in every black stand up special
why would they even want to be part of a culture they claim to despise?

Attached: 1655008518429.webm (620x349, 1.9M)

>hah why should you be concerned how we indoctrinate the future generations.

The thing that also pisses me off.
If you made COMPLETE NEW SHIT and put africans in them, fine.. why it has to be like very cultural relevant for europeans stories like lord of the rings, and little mermaid and things like that.. and then you don't even really change anything, just change the ethnicity of the cast.. and then slap that in and bobs your uncle or whatever americans say, there you go. REALLY..
You know why.. It's so forced everyone is fucking noticing these days. SO FORCED..

And i also like how they say well some afriqweenz are also have some red hair sometimes, and so it's like she even look like ariel. NO SHE DOESN'T, and they say something about well pigmentation it also matches.
Really, you think you live at bottom of the fucking ocean your skin turn black because of not so much sunlight, kind of other way around.
There's no real excuse for it other than that's what they want to do, and they want to put africans in it precisely cause the old stories DIDN'T have african in them, and for no other reason.

I'm pretty sure the mermaid's race doesn't change through the course of the movie

why would anyone waste their breath? i'd rather that people simply stop watching subversive media (not that i think the little mermaid is subversive necessarily) rather than complaining about who/what is represented. the media is not on the public's side.

>I'm pretty sure the mermaid's race doesn't change through the course of the movie
That too, and it's probably also a good movie in other aspects, wouldn't surprise me, it's kind of a cute little fairytale story.
BUT that doesn't make much of difference of how just blatant and just almost to piss people off, of them making that change.

Attached: 1656093934298.jpg (1024x622, 53.84K)

these fags did get shut down on facebook. Everyone who commented who cares regarding LOTR got flamed to shit lmao. That was a very sensitive one