Won't be able to afford neither gas nor electric heating this winter

>won't be able to afford neither gas nor electric heating this winter
>just found out that, in my region, burning wood to heat your home will instantly get you a €5000 fine because of muh climate
They are legitimately trying to kill off most of the population, aren't they?

Attached: 4389696437.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Italy is a warm country

First the gook pandemic, then the death jabs, now freezing in winter. Looks all a coincidence to me

/chug/ is getting desperate

Comparatively to Russia maybe, but in the northern regions it still gets fairly cold. Old and weak people WILL die without heating; nevermind all the property that is going to rot because of the mold.

>Money is worthless
>Can't afford anything
Burn the wood, wtf are they gonna do to you?

Burn peat instead.

This. Also what fucking neighbour would turn someone in for this in the current year? What police officer would arrest someone for this?

You have no idea the sheer amount of parking tickets I see being written by shameless traffic wardens every single day over the smallest infractions.
It felt good seeing one of them getting beaten and running away though.

>burning wood is illegal

wtf is this fellow europeans?
there is no such climate police state here in poortugal, when did measures like these became a thing?

I live in BP, and here basically no chance to burn wood cuz there is no forests near me or place to keep dry wood.

So I think I will be dead at the end of this year if the things go worse.

Just don't pay your gas or electric bill

time to burrow in and hibernate

idk what to say, firewood is sold at the supermarket here

Yes, its bad.
Hopefully now more will see that EU elite and lefty governments are destroying us.

te komolyan olyan hülye vagy, hogy egy 5°C-os telet képtelen vagy túlélni anélkül, hogy kifinganál? Lehet ezeknek a zsidóknak igazuk van abban, hogy az ilyen mihaszna zabáló véglényeket ki kell irtani

If I don’t pay, in 30 days they’ll just cut the supply, no questions asked. I lived in an old house where they actually physically cut the powerline, we’d just connect both ends and keep on using it.

Honestly I dont even think that I am allowed or I can burn anything in the big cities. Risk of death and accident, and so on.

The heating here is gas or electricity, but if you cant afford and live in the old build houses (especially ground floor) ... you can freeze without heating.

I think you'll survive 18 degrees celsius with a blanket or two

>I am starving and freezing here in the western world, this war is destroying everything please make it stop Russia I beg you. I will kiss your boots whatever you want! I literally had to withdraw money from my 401k, times have never been this bad

Neked halványlilafingos nincs milyenek a régi bérházak. Gyakorlatilag fűtés nélkül véged van bennük.

Italy has ski resorts you fucking stupid vatnik.

Well, you do need a fireplace to burn the wood.

learn to use hot water bottles and jackets
10min of gas for a whole night of warmth
most people will be better off learning to be frugal instead of wasting resources

burn it anyway, dont pay the fine.
if they give you a ticket too, burn that for heat.
fuck em.

What if your house or stove catches fire on accident? thats a fine too?
Just have a stove "accident" every day for heat