It aged like fine wine. Its so cheesey it's good...

It aged like fine wine. Its so cheesey it's good. Coomers who watched this when they were young teens know what I'm talking about. You just know. An absolute classic that cannot be surpassed. So generic but so special at the same time.

Attached: MV5BMjA4NzYzOWItYzA2MC00ZDQwLWExODYtMWYzNjNlNTc2N2M0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3OTEyODI1._V1_ (1).jpg (640x960, 288.8K)

>Kaibutsu-kun with tits.
Ok

Anime has the be the worst thing to happen to this planet, far worse than the meteorite thousand years ago.

cringe

It was coomer shit, come on

it was good coomer shit ivan

How? I watched a few episodes back then and it was about four monster girls, lusting after some loser.

I fuckin don't like anime

nobody asked

I hope that the Mato anime delivers good ecchi

No the worst thing to have ever happened on this planet was the spanish fucking your indian ancestors instead of killing them

Attached: Mato Seihei No Slave Anime Key Visual.jpg (750x1075, 190.52K)

I tried to watch it and it was boring

Then it's not for you, not like there's 100s if not 1000s of anime or manga out there anyway

Attached: Vermeil approves.jpg (1920x1080, 273.28K)

Reading this shit was so ass. I dropped it after that stupid 1v1 competition those two sisters had.
Parallel Paradise is the only thing every weeb should read.

You just dont understand, it was more than that

Mato isn't exactly a narrative masterpiece, but it is one of the most fun "guilty pleasure" manga I have read
You should read past the 1v1, it gets better

>Political?

Attached: A1C236B2-64FA-4F30-B4F9-AD8B034AA1C8.jpg (780x782, 182.04K)

It's just some simp being a total slave for a bunch of women, in hopes to getting some "compensation". The story has no actual basis and it just felt super slow.
In the sense of it getting better, do you mean the story or does the kid actually get pussy?

Yuuki is your typical Takahiro MC, I could care less about him, if you're reading for Yuuki, then you're reading this manga wrong
You read this manga for the girls

Attached: Mira poll mogged.png (1008x1285, 682.96K)

I just watched the 1st ep.
I liked it, thanks OP.

>meteorite thousand years ago.
based public schooled spic
>in da beginning da BINGO BANGO was made by Bill Nye and da METORITE killed the dinosaurs, creating ebil WYTE Peepo to oppress us INCA PUREBLOODS

Meanwhile, normal people have no clue what the fuck OP is talking about.
Why is OP always a faggot?

Don't be so tough on South American Texas. They just went full retard (commie).
You need to go back, normalfag.

lurk moar

>They just went full retard (commie).
I thought that they rejected the new constitution?

>honor vampire
>promote satanism
Typical tranime

>You read this manga for the girls
If I wanted to read a manga for girls, I'd just read something better, like Iron Ladies, Murcielago, or Yankee JK. Even Nozoki Ana or Satanophany are runner ups.
But you know what, I'll pick up Slave again and get through some more chapters to give it another shot. I need something to read anyways.
Anything else you wanna recommend?
Read or watch, both works.

my friend went on a poverty tourism trip there and ate a llama.
does chile actually serve any purpose?

Attached: .jpg (844x629, 63.58K)

>Meanwhile, normal people have no clue what the fuck OP is talking about.
Then you're in the wrong place.

I wish vampires were like Moka.

>Yankee JK
thats worse than Mato, the fuck? I think it's ok but it suffers more from harem issues than even Mato
>recs
Kinsou no Vermeil, Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi, Let's run an inn on Dungeon Island!, Tomo-chan is a girl!
Mind you this is just what I'm currently reading in the "reading for the girls category". Only Vermeil and Tomo-Chan have a good male MC