DAY 7 - PIC RELATED REMAINS UNDEFEATED - COME DISCUSS PIC RELATED

JANNIES THIS IS ON TOPIC, RELATED TO POLITICS, WWII, JEWRY, HITLER, AND EVERY THREAD RESULTS IN HIGH QUALITY DISCUSSION THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE REMOVAL OF THIS THREAD. BEING UNABLE TO DEFEAT THE PREMISE AND ARGUMENT IS NO REASON FOR PRUNING.

Laughable excuses for arguments kikes have tried
>jews are white
>the holocaust was white on white violence
>whites were just too heckin slow!!! at saving jews from TOTAL, COMPLETE ERRADICATION
>jews are entitled to subvert and destroy the host nations that saved them from TOTAL ERADICATION because... just because!!!
>jews don't identify, associate themselves with, nor do they care about the holocaust
>jews actually like the goyim.
>yeah I hate goyim, so what?
>jews lack all agency and do not possess malicious intent nor are they aware of their own actions due to all the propaganda they have consumed; propaganda created by other jews with malicious intent
>The Jew has never received any financial, moral, or military support from their host nations post-WWII and all they have today was gained through hard work and the solidarity of the tribe. This lack of support justifies their treatment and lack of gratitude towards the goyim post-WWII
>The actions of the Allied Nations and the result of those actions which can be verified through history do not matter. Only the intentions and FEELINGS of the liberators matter both which are things that are impossible to prove one way or another.

Attached: pol razor.png (614x671, 373.27K)

The premise relies on tautologies that are buttressed in solid foundations.

Please refute the premise
No, simply claiming it is incorrect is not valid, you must show how it is incorrect
No, simply claiming that it is a fallacy is not valid, you have to show how it is a fallacy

The argument requires no fallacy, nor the presentation of it as a paradox for the premise to be true - that being Hitler was right about the jew.

Again for your convenience:

>Assuming the holocaust happened why does the jew attack their liberators?
>Because Hitler was right about the jew

>Or alternatively
>If Hitler was wrong about the jew, then why does the jew feel no remorse or guilt about attacking their liberators, unless of course the holocaust never happened? If the holocaust never happened and is a lie orchestrated by jews to subvert and destroy goyim nations...
>Thus Hitler was right about the jew.

>Additionally, if Hitler was WRONG about the jew, the Holocaust DID happen, and the jew DOES feel guilt then why do they continue to attack the goyim Allied Nations?
>Because Hitler was RIGHT about the jew

Attached: 1613829579921.jpg (500x350, 59.24K)

I would like to bolster the argument by identifying a weakness in the loxist identity: namely that they would castigate hitler as an evil genocider of specifically jews, and they conflate this with whiteness, but they will not use the same logic for their american liberators who were mostly white, though there were all types in the US military. it makes the entire exercise of appealing to the past as a reason to specifically hate and exclude white to be an exercise in cherry picking history and projecting your desired conclusion into the analysis with extreme bias.

Someone mentioned in a previous thread that the only way they saw to defeat Any Forumss razor was for jews to discard their collective identity. I think this might be true, if the jew discarded their collective history, culture and identity, stopped calling Israel a "homeland of the jew" and still acted the way they do independently then Any Forumss razor would lose much of its teeth.
But the jew will never do that thus Any Forumss razor will remain undefeated. Hitler was right about the jew, the jew is a vile creature worthy of scorn.

Attached: 1623012259871.jpg (720x722, 303.43K)

i greatly enjoy your threads
keep it up user

Last two threads got pruned by jannies at around 200 replies
No reason given
No ban handed out
Just pruned threads, very curious
I think jannies are getting mad that it has now been a week and not a single attempt at refutation has come forward that has not been defeated
The threads are there for everyone to see
It is very embarrassing and infuriating if you are jewish

Attached: 1623010496084.jpg (200x327, 12.45K)

Any Forumss razor remains undefeated

Attached: 1645994623210.jpg (981x1476, 122.15K)

Any Forums-sama
I KNEEL

Attached: I kneel.jpg (405x720, 86.29K)

Based kike destroyer. The amount of kike seething these threads inspire is truly astounding.

>I think jannies are getting mad that it has now been a week and not a single attempt at refutation has come forward that has not been defeated
Most likely

Attached: jannies=glowies.png (1145x301, 140.93K)

bump for seething kikes

Blessed poster!

Death to kikes

Attached: science.jpg (636x552, 70.25K)

Death to kikes

Attached: MeKa3.jpg (1280x521, 86.15K)

Is there no one?
Is there no body who wishes to step into the ring?
Have all attempts at refutation been exhausted?
Is this total and complete victory for Any Forumss razor?

>no i disagree with you, im right you're wrong
>pol btfo i accept your defeat

Attached: 1589398093677.png (675x534, 118.95K)

Three threads ago thats how it ended
With about 39 posts of
>refuted
over and over again mostly from 1pbtid's
they never elaborate, they never copy paste a refutation, they never link to a refutation, they never even post a screencap of a refutation
It was really sad and funny
you can see it here
>394749289

Oops forgot a >

Any Forumss razor remains undefeated

Death to kikes' lies

Death to kikes

Attached: undefeated.jpg (393x429, 37.07K)

I dream of a world without Jews

Attached: 166245936476824102.jpg (500x709, 63.02K)

>a world without Jews

Attached: mxyay.gif (498x473, 2.03M)