Are spics based?

Are spics based?

Attached: 78B495A9-2B73-4DC6-B974-B8C0D4A23784.jpg (750x856, 207.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/crime/2022/09/09/new-port-richey-officer-fired-amid-allegations-of-fondling-girl-in-custody/?itm_source=parsely-api
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using your state-sanctioned authority to purchase underage cunny for half eaten sandwiches
unfathomably based. import more fine gentlemen like this

Retarded monkey behaviour, he should be sentenced to death

LMAO

Holy based

that depends. how old a "girl" are we talking here?

I'm proud of my raza

Wait his face looks like a mutt meme LOOOOL

Attached: 1657640497889.jpg (853x1000, 368.9K)

>"that sandwich wasn't free"
Kek

He is the mutt meme

>while driving her to juvie
i don't think that's how kids get taken to jail

t. literal mutts

mexicans are what the mutt meme is based upon.
They are grotesque brown, dysgenic goblins

yes it is. they go to regular jail to get processed and then moved. they aren't allowed to stay in regular jails for x amount of time. like 6 hours.

>importing massive amounts of foreign barbarians to serve as our military and police
Huh, where have I heard this one before...

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

checked
I had a 3some with the daughter and mom once
yes, they were ugly goblinas, but shit, is like women were meant to be pure degeneracy

Hot beef sandwich?

Oh so it's just another average cop
Guess she shouldn't have been a criminal and a prostitute huh

>17-year-old
>Escaped from home
>Has all this shit on her phone

Officer was a moron but so was she

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (795x455, 70.72K)

SOP for cops he just got caught

Forgot link

tampabay.com/news/crime/2022/09/09/new-port-richey-officer-fired-amid-allegations-of-fondling-girl-in-custody/?itm_source=parsely-api

>demonize police service
>tell people it's fine to kill them
>prosecute them for following regulations
>get bottom the barrel quality cops
WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY PREDICTED THIS

yeah this totally happened

spbp
/thread

It gets better

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (770x306, 45.49K)

I'm gonna get it out of my chest now that I wrote it.
I used to be dating this girl, she was 19, I was 27 and her mom 40.
Like every other relationship I had, I had to meet the parents and the family. In this case she only had a sister and her mom was single. Once I got accepted I use to come over to the house and the mom would go shopping with her other daughter so we could be alone. She obviously knew we were fucking, but what I didn't that is that it actually turned her mom on ( I learnt this later ). One day I arrived early and Yuli, my ex, was still at college with her other sister, so her mom invited me in to wait for her and offered me a beer. She was wearing leggings so I started to watch t.v and look at memes in my phone. Must have been the beer and hadn't had breakfast which made me hornier because I was looking at her ass. She sat next to me on the sofa and said I was cute for her daughter. I said thanks and since she was too close, I kissed her. She said nothing and we started fucking.
"Please don't tell my daughter"
"I won't"
and she squirted me like a hose
we were still fucking
"would you like me to fuck you and your daughter at the same time?" I said
"yes, yes"
another squirt
we finished and she made all the preps to have a 3some with her daughter. To not the story long, we all got drunk and fucked. I should've filmed it

>Are spics based?
The incel problem on pol is getting out of control.

not gonna lie its kinda funny when the spic cop is doing it because its just so out of the ordinary the chain of events that is reported. If it was a nigger, we'd all just be unhappy because it's already happened so many times and the girl would have been g.raped.

Nice cope, chud

Attached: 1656956416361.jpg (1024x805, 245.94K)