Is Minecraft the game for the truly enlightened white man?

Let’s see,

> A blank canvas
> An infinite world for creativity
> Building and crafting
> Enemies to conquer

Truly, is this the perfect game for a white man? Because as Notch said, the ‘only limit is your imagination.’

Attached: 1E2EB4E8-2537-4215-923F-347C64AA8FC5.jpg (1024x576, 42.81K)

This board loves it because it’s autistic
You craft to mine and mine to craft

This is a stretch but I'd say what someone chooses to do in minecraft can tell you a lot about that person

Oh? Care to elaborate, fren?

not since the official Thought Police Update aka version 1.19.1

Attached: keffals_is_kill.png (1226x130, 36.22K)

vintage story is better, it mimics real human progress. You start off with stone tools you have to knap, then copper, then bronze all the way up to steel, the devs are going to add steam power eventually

for white boys, white men do that in real life

Minecraft has added contraversial splash-screen messages that advertise far-left political slogans to very young children. Including slogans encouraging them to vaccinate themselves, and participate in left wing political organization. One such message says "learn about allyship", meaning "learn how to be a white ally to nonwhite people". Other messages more explicitly advertise BLM and tranny politics.

Minecraft has recently imposed and extremely dystopian reporting function, which includes things like "racism" at the top of the list. If you play minecraft, even on a private offline server, you can be reported for hate-speech violations and have your account completely banned.

Like you said it's a blank canvas. Does the person create an idyllic setting to live in? Do they create a computer using Redstone? Do they build a giant automated extraction and processing system? Do they make artistic structures focused on the color and design? Do they ignore the building and just go onto mini game servers? Each of these choices reveals something about the person doing it.

based

You must still be a boy then

Attached: B6AB0E1C-1F74-4A32-9C91-A52916B710EA.gif (443x498, 659.87K)

what did they change? havent played since 1.12

The game was created by Notch, an oldtime Any Forums user who first advertised the game on Any Forums, which is where it got it's start. But when he sold it to Mojang, and then Microsoft bought it, it's become a globohomo far-left advertising tool that targets children.

Because of Notch being based, they removed all references to him in the game, removed all the private jokes he put in, and have made him essentially persona-non-grata

is there an FOSS alternative that has active players?

some servers on minetest are pretty active. And have trains

not much, you can watch some youtube videos about the updates and whatnot.
and by the way i just found my first creation on 2b2t, a swastika at 2760, 73, 2429 xyz, if anybody wanna check if it still exists feel free to come. i don't play 2b2t anymore because of the outrageous free queue times.

Attached: 1657741086212.jpg (1125x1295, 200.59K)

Yes. Asians too. Go see all the minecraft youtubers. Whites and East Asians.

Idk, but the credits made me cry the first time I watched it. Then was immediately enraged by the secular heresy therein.

It will be obliterated before sundown by some autists now user.

play alpha 1.1.2