In what situation or how long to wait until she become the queen?

in what situation or how long to wait until she become the queen?
will it happen? cant wait the day

Attached: Meghan_Markle_-_2018_(cropped).jpg (680x1020, 142.47K)

This drafty skank probably farts during intercourse.

There’s something so irrationally off putting about her but I can’t pinpoint what exactly

maybe that's she's a literal mutt

>how long to wait until she become the queen
Never going to happen unless like 4 other people get Diana'd

Attached: 1521271787652.jpg (1194x1200, 196.34K)

William and all of his children would have to die.

Yeah obviously but that’s not it because I’d feel the same if she were fully white. Something about women with this phenotype just seem evil and treacherous

King Chuck just made it clear that the "american couple" is not getting Royal Titles. Deeper plan; Archie will be POTUS.

Attached: Beautiful Butterfly 1.jpg (1280x612, 103.73K)

The line of succession goes to William, William's three children, then Harry. Basically Harry would have to outlive William's entire bloodline, then Harry would be king.

Fucking never in my lifetime. She's an irrelevant mutt stank.
It's just a shame the ginger fuckwitt fell for it. I'm convinced the only reason why he fell for her was because she was the first woman he blew a load into. There can be no other rational explanation.

That is not possible. Even if they had not quit royal duties and had their titles taken away, it is Charles now, then it would go to William, then his children, then Harry, then his children, and from there it would go to Prince Andrew or something. She would not even be one of the possibilities.

Attached: MM.jpg (843x826, 85.43K)

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

The heir is the eldest, Harry and Meghan are still irrelevant

>oi then, fancy a jaunt to old paris?

For that to happen there would have to be serious fuckery afoot

Attached: Markles Paws.jpg (1154x811, 126.92K)

It must make Harry seethe that Williams family is so much more attractive and well liked.

She still wouldn't be queen.

Naw, that's not the plan. Her and Harry are about establishing a new monarchy in the USA using the niggers. Americans love niggers and give them anything they want and are into kneeling. So kneel to your next monarchs.

If Harry were king the she would queen "consort" or some shit. No, her face wouldn't be on currency, but for all intents and purposes she'd be the qwayn.

Attached: 1643894392243.jpg (547x1036, 129.83K)

Isn't it true this hussy can't become Queen due to her American citizenship?

Attached: 1643894463295.jpg (1188x1077, 357.58K)

can camilla be queen ever what if the king passes?

fuck off back to r/hapas you cuck

Attached: 1583503744456.jpg (790x1053, 59.65K)

What have (((they))) got planned for pic related?

He will likely be married off to a black qween, and his heirs will be mutts.

Attached: 58F235F7-FDA7-4A9D-AB57-6D2076217B72.jpg (298x379, 25.29K)

Imagine giving up your royal ties for that

REMINDER: A Jew hooked Megan and Harry up so that Harry wouldn’t threaten the throne when Philip started doing shady shit. Harry disguised himself to try and serve in the military, he’s probably based AF

Can you be based and marry that?

If Charles passes then William becomes king. I don't know about Camilla. If Charles were still married to Diana, Diana would become Queen Mother, but since Camilla is not William's biological mother idk, you'll have to ask a britfag.

how do you know about british royalty so much?

I’ve spent enough time on Any Forums to know that even the most based boys will simp for a woman, especially if she would offer sex

Camilla is Queen Consort. If Charles dies, William will have her banished to the Tower of London, as is tradition.

She just comes across as incense and false.

One of the only reasons Charles was finally allowed to marry Camilla was that he agreed she would never have the title of Queen consort..but now she does so he started off his reign on a lie therefore who fucking knows.

I don't, I just read an infograph, and I remember when Elizabeth's mother was still alive they referred to her as Queen Mother.

fr?
Do you think william will become king or the monarchy will not last king charles? is he hated?

insincere^

Hopefully putin or kim jun ong nukes the funeral and wipes out the world leaders and elites, and she has a tummyache and stays home and becomes the default leader of the west.

Attached: 1580657785071.jpg (460x288, 32.93K)

Whoever is the prince of wales, becomes the king, and even if Harry became king, she would only be the kings consort, but Harry will never be king, for the same reason Edward abdicated, you can't have the head of the Church Of England married to somebody that has previously been married.

William becomes king when Charles dies, unless William has died, in which case William's son George will be king. If William and all his children were to die before Charles then Harry would become king. If William and Harry and all their children were to die before Charles then Andrew would become king. There is no way the mulatto could ever be anything more than Queen consort and that would require many untimely deaths.

We won't be able to cremate her.

Attached: Crocodile-Putin.gif (976x549, 762.46K)

William is probably the most well liked Royal, no big controversy about him.

Harry will never be king.