Are there black run countries that whites want to go to?

If not, how come?

Attached: E1DA1FB4-E9B2-42C6-8DC5-4A6E39F8730F.jpg (496x857, 142.52K)

wakanda

there's still whites living in South Africa

Caribbean but only to vacation, or lauder money.

Ok. Serious answer:
Yes, there are. USA & UK.

In nigger countries, they don't allow men to get pregnant, they necklace pedos, and women are just objects to be raped on a whim. Very bigoted if you ask me.

Attached: 1603526779548.jpg (474x632, 60.12K)

No only brown people want to go there

Brazil

I would visit Uganda or Nigeria

ITALY

Seychelles and Mauritius and Bahamas and other minor Antilles countries.

There are white people in Uganda and Kenya.

White roasties visit the caribbean to get their holes stuffed by bbc, their tiny dicked white husband just doesn’t do anything for them.

This

Brazil, we literally used white slaves

> White roasties visit the caribbean to get their holes stuffed by bbc, their tiny dicked white husband just doesn’t do anything for them.

So you are saying… better not to marry or marry an Asian woman who doesn’t want massive BBC.

Rwanda sounds pretty based.

Ultimately they’ll be craving and hunting bbc, it’s literally the destiny of every woman unless she’s living in a Vietnamese mountain without any access to media if any kind.

I'd go to Ethiopeia or Eretria as a sex tourist cos the nigs there are special half breeds, the women are tall, half caucasian and absurdly curvy, but the kikes have had those countries in military lockdon since 1980.

jewnited states. nigger worship is the national religion there

Bahamas
Jamaica (for the BBC)

i've been there, and while it's better than burundi, it's still a shithole, at least it was 15 years ago

Breed them until they look Caucasian.

holy fuck he could crush her head with one hand

>If not, how come?
People immigrate to countries better than their own, not worse

For vacations, maybe. Tropical climates are pretty nice for awhile. But things get done in this world where things historically needed to get done or the inhabitants would starve.

We vacation in places where inhabitants lived a hand-to-mouth existence, not needing to plan for harsh seasons, reserve seeds, preserve food, or advance technologically in order to survive. Those who live in the places where whites vacation are a service class, living on the generosity of those who come there temporarily to enjoy what would have been fatal to the advancement of any people 'lucky' enough to have stayed there.

No, and they're full of niggers

I’ve never been to canada

Attached: 358E35C3-8A6E-4FC9-9BCF-B8C4782075F8.jpg (283x178, 8.02K)

And anyone who has vacationed in such areas will know that walled compounds are built to create a 'green zone', and vacationers are advised not to leave those compounds or risk encountering the predatory population.

Not really except the few small islands like Zanzibar, Canary Islands and The Seychilles(just to name a few). Other than that its not advised to travel anywhere in Africa except if youre on a tourist resort. Youre not supposed to leave the tourist resorts in less you have armed guards with you. Like if you want to go on safari they make sure thier is an entire infantry division watching the permiter of the resort and the safari so no wild nigger apes come and kill you.

theyre all either in fear for their life or taking active measure to leave