Seethe assholes

This is what the world has become

I wonder how many of you fags would still tonguestab this.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 11-03-15 Calvin Klein's viral pregnant man ad sparks conversation on Twitter.png (533x503, 299.85K)

kek
I can't imagine how terrible it must be to be a woman these days

Makes no sense why right wingers still seethe at pregnant trans men. Like. To them he's just a really hairy woman right? Why even care?

Countless beta males doing what you want. So terribleā€¦

why do right wing media keep broadcasting this thing?

how does the high testosterone and low estrogen not ruin the ability for that woman to have a child?

elite female athletes barely have periods...all that shit shuts down

We are still pretending that we can coexist with these people. Deep down, everyone knows it is impossible, but they fear what they might do if their anger were unleashed. Eventually, it will be impossible to contain, and the inevitable backlash will create the new order that will define the next 80 year cycle of humanity.

Attached: FcEZ8dPXoAAWmFw.jpg (1200x671, 125.61K)

Trans men who want to get pregnant just have to stop taking testosterone for a few months and their fertility returns

Picrel is a trans man with his trannie gf who knocked him up. PIV heterosexual intercourse that right wingers still seethe at

Attached: b6314f5d6b7ed320adb97c4153eff727--pregnant-man-transgender-couple.jpg (564x781, 37.51K)

I'll just keep throwing popcorn at it.
The circus hasn't changed, only expanded.

Imagine how fucked up that kid will be

They have 2 kids. Beautiful heterosexual PIV family that still makes right wingers seethe

Attached: Bianca-and-Nick-Bowser.jpg (1200x900, 148.53K)

Attached: comp.jpg (540x369, 59.67K)

shut up faggot

Both of those kids have terror of lovecraftian proportion welling in their eyes

Why does it look disgusting and repulsive?
Not everything new is like that it's not the new factor.

Based and chuds will seethe over it

>M-muh it's not natural

Neither is using things like a PC CHUDS BTFO

Because you believe in God.

>queenslandboyshorror.jpg

Fucking kek

Aaaawww so cute. They definitely are not going to end up being the next Chris Chan.

Women expect us to protect them from this bullshit. No dice, not my problem. Stand up for yourselves ladies.