Reddit is Compromised

I have a question. How did Al-Tuhamy Mohammed Khaled, the former head of ISA who committed crimes against humanity and war crimes in 2011, have all charges dropped on the Sept 7th, 2022, by just an annexed death certificate from Libyan officials?

Opening the floor up for debate. Is it me or is it not all that stupid to assume that Tohami Khaled faked his death using COVID to avoid criminal proceedings in the UN for his crimes against humanity?

Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled is accused of the following: imprisonment, torture, inhumane acts, persecution, cruel treatment, outrages upon personal dignity.

Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled has a warrant for his arrest issued 18 Apr 2013.

Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled has the warrant unsealed on 24 Apr 2017.

The international court rejects Saif Gaddafi's call to drop the arrest warrant on Tohami Khaled on 5 Nov 2018.

Libyan authorities provided a copy of a death certificate on 2 Aug 2022.

Decision to terminate proceedings for his war crimes: 7 Sept 2022.

Attached: unknown.png (1431x797, 99.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/CourtRecords/CR2022_05887.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine he's working for someone under an assumed name with his specialties...

Imagine know already knowing that reddit is a lost cause.

>r******t
You should go back there and save it faggot user.

R*eddit was compromised when coontown and fat people hate went down. That was the freedom canary.

Attached: 1652358169333.gif (1200x1200, 213.01K)

poor guy. You thought you could reason with these people and spread some important information to others
Nice try though. Feelsbadman...

I'm totally on board the fuck Reddit train. I'll let /pol decide my fate if you guys can help me prove this is real. I'll eat insects or something. I think this is legit something we should investigate. Fuck R****t

No seriously go back you fucking faggot.

Duh.

i bet the mod came so hard after muting your faggot ass. being able to shut your propaganda down with a click of a mouse gives me a boner just thinking about it. eat shit.

He did a good job showing they are clearly interested in supressing this info.

Keep your faggot reddit shit over there and not here

I'll suck your dick if I'm wrong.

>redditnigger is a humongous faggot
figures, all fields

Before we go any further.
Did he do these acts to fellow sandniggers and/or niggers?

I notice you're still avoiding talking abut Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled. You guys know I'm right and you can all eat my fucking dick when it gets confirmed.

Many such cases. Only took me a few days to get banned from r/science for pointing out the flawed premise of a supposedly significant study. It came to a surprise to them that the most common opinion of a small pool of biased, handpicked people doesn’t make something a fact. That post was top rated before they decided to ban me for it.

>science
>study
>opinion
yeah those 3 don't add up. I guess it belongs in r/science then. faggot losers. fuck all of them!

>How did Al-Tuhamy Mohammed Khaled, the former head of ISA who committed crimes against humanity and war crimes in 2011, have all charges dropped on the Sept 7th, 2022, by just an annexed death certificate from Libyan officials?
because without evidence to the contrary, Khaled is officially dead; what would be the purpose of continuing proceedings, to the end of sentencing a dead man?

go back

Do you believe this court records fully answers the question of "Is Al-Tuhamy Mohammed Khaled actually dead?"

icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/CourtRecords/CR2022_05887.PDF

I do not believe the Prosecutor did an adequate enough job to verify the death of this particular individual and would like to be proven wrong.

It’s not about being right or wrong you fucking retard it’s about you being a cocksucking boy molesting faggot ass r*****r that haven’t lurked. Learn board culture before you shit up the fucking place you cocksucking faggot. No shit theirs a chance that retard faked his death. Good job noticing the fucking obvious here have some r*****t cold kind faggot. Now go the fuck back queer.

you have a strange sense of belonging on this board and a gatekeeping attitude.
You need to get outside or something dude. You should read what you just typed out loud while looking in a mirror and think about what you're doing
creep!

I'm going to need you to settle down. My dick can only get so erect and I really fuckin like these words you're calling me.

Good point user but counterpoint
This fucking faggot.