All these anti-Semites in here are Muslims working for Iran

All these anti-Semites in here are Muslims working for Iran.

Muhammad was a FALSE prophet.

Attached: muhammed-cartoon14.jpg (596x411, 69.93K)

theyre both brown, inbred semites that worship the devil

>implying
I'm Jewish.

the problem with the majority of non-Muslims is that they think we Muslims worship Muhammad, which is false, actually Muhammad isn't really that important but he is cleverly used by some groups for political purposes .

"the problem with the majority of non-Muslims is that they think we Muslims worship Muhammad, which is false"

Is that why you go ape shit and murder journalists who post cartoons?

Attached: muhammed-cartoon3.jpg (320x400, 33.23K)

op this is your first day here am I right ?

We're gonna be seeing a lot of each other.

muhammad RAPED a 9 year old girl.

Attached: th-1157479198.jpg (474x266, 40.75K)

Oh Vey, there's a lot of goyim that know it was m0ssad that did 911
Quick, blame the muslims!

Attached: TheGoyimKnow.png (594x907, 425.06K)

go to sleep op you are obviously tired

A gift for you... a bacon bookmark for your Queerran

Attached: th-326803900.jpg (474x356, 31.32K)

Kek arabs and jews are both semites who, today, are working against iran

oh my gooood i am soo shocked and ofended oooh my god i am sooo angry , op how old r u seriosuly ? 12 ? go out and play with your friends

"are you 12?"

Sorry to disappoint you Habib, I'm not a minor.

Jews are not Semites. Stop repeating this gay wignog shit and show your flag.

>le heckin based muzzie
fuck off and die

Attached: 1621821773053.jpg (743x1024, 164.87K)

I see what's going on here.. and none of you do. I don't think I'm gonna tell you.

iran is more mongoloid, arab is more negroid. israelis are more pure but all have semite blood

then what are they

OP is a jew

Attached: Iraq.jpg (1902x847, 333.57K)

why are Australians suddenly so racists and pro Jewish ? Australians once were based now they are like lawyers for the Jews , wtf happened ? too much onions ?

Their half-witted response to everything: anyone who posts an idea contrary to their, MUST be a Jew!

Are Muslims really that feeble minded?

obviously, he must be a 12 yo Jew and this is his first day on Any Forums , he don't even know how to reply properly ...

youre pretty low iq. im saying you all are one of the same. retarded, inbred dunecoons that mutilate infants genitals and worship demons. jews are just smarter because they have more european blood

I don't play by your rules, Abdul.

>european blood
where ? in their menstrual cycle ?

Expect to see Any Forums flooded with moo hoe mad toons from now on...

>then what are they

Attached: Ashkenazi Jews origin.png (1053x807, 656.85K)

Here's how it's gonna work:

I will post a Mohammed cartoon under every anti-Semitic propaganda post I find.

However, for every Muslim who promptly posts in opposition to the anti-Semitic propaganda, I will spare them one such mohammad cartoon post.

Don't make me break that down retard style. Figure it out.

>what is ashkenazi
im not trying to convince you or anything, youre a low iq dunecoon.
im pulling back the curtains on your semitic blood cult for all the lurkers and newfags to know and understand.
do not fall for semitic demon worship whether it be islam or judaism

weren't like, 90% of the ashkenazis holohoaxed
i thought most of the juice nowadays were sephardim and mizrahim

>ashkenazic
it isnt this simple

>not that important
>6 gorillion percent of muslims named muhammad

This is the mother of copes. Nope, im as American as you and I would kill every jew on earth if you gave me the chance.

Listen to the vulgar words of the anti-Semites here. It is apparent to anyone that they are not inspired by the God of Abraham.

Muhammad was a common name among Arabs even before the prophet, actually the real popular name name was Ahmad

>All these anti-Semites in here are Muslims
Muslims are semites, retard

and BTW kido, did you knew that Jews and Arabs are both Semites and that they are cousins ? im sure you don't, you get your culture from Reddit and Wikipedia only

>holohoax happened
>it isnt this simple
Kikes detected.
Sephardic and Mizrahim are still not Semitic aside from the few Yemeni jews.

hahaha let me laugh, why do you think all European countries turned against Jews during ww2 and gave them to the nazi ? they were fucking up shit all around their blood isnt mixed with other races you dumb cunt, you australians are becoming slowly the worst people on this shitty planet

Well try telling them that. Because Muslims, as you can see, live to kill Jews. They also killed nearly 3,000 Americans on this day 21 years ago.

they are