Describe the pro-choice mindset in 3 words or fewer without implying we're murderers/bad

Describe the pro-choice mindset in 3 words or fewer without implying we're murderers/bad

Attached: _124402238_roe2[1].jpg (976x549, 82.67K)

organs equal money

I hate responsibility

>without implying we're murderers/bad
But you are.

it's only bad if you save shitty fetuses and abort good fetuses

Women are people

Fuck you bigot!

what is a woman?

Normies blend babies

For the purposes of abortion debate, an adult who can concieve and bear children.

Though yes, trans men can have babies, children can have babies, and GOP will force them into being human incubators as well.

>For the purposes of abortion debate
who put you in charge of this debate here?

you can't answer the question

no they're not

Attached: laughs-in-taliban.jpg (656x468, 36.59K)

Babies are defenseless.
I abort, therefore I am… a murderer.

Attached: B95615DC-5DC3-41E3-B660-2DFE2622DCF2.jpg (1500x2220, 486.42K)

You asked me the question and I answered it

Outside the abortion debate, a woman is anyone who lives in the gender role typically assigned to babies born with vaginas.

You didn't answer it, you set parameters as if you were in charge of some debate. You can't answer the question.

Wtf are you talking about I answered your question idiot.

you didn't answer shit, you are trying to take control by dictating what words mean what at your leisure. Sorry, you live in my world too. It doesn't work like that. You can't answer the question, you don't know wtf you are talking about. Your entire perception is not consistent and therefore false, you only believe it because it makes you feel good.

Say "you" one more time

So trans women aren't women, glad we agree

maybe in another post

They are women because they live in the gender role/identity/presentation typically assigned to babies with vaginas

>Say X but with me pre-loading limitations on your allowed context sweetie tee hee
OP's a fag
Sage all fields

Fuck your gay ass rules here's how the mindset works:
>Fuck you I have every right to avoid responsibility and fuck around while you men have to pay for it. And only I get to have the right to have body autonomy while everyone else has to be forced to take the vaccine and starve. And fuck what the father has to say, he can be my BF of 5 years but I'll abort every single baby he puts in me and give birth to the bastard child of the man I cheated on him with
God I hate modern women

Attached: Orias sensei wtf.png (1018x572, 830.84K)

except when you talk about abortion right?

Abortion is a biological issue for anyone with a uterus. Women and girls. Don't deliberately try to bring in the trannie debate when we both know you hate trannies anyway