#LGBWithoutTheT

IT BEGINS. Gays, lesbians and bisexuals started turning against transgenders

twitter.com/search?q=#LGBWithoutTheT

Attached: It Begins.png (744x679, 79.56K)

Based faggots

I do not have an e-account to any of this bullshit. Why do you spend your free time looking/saving pictures of what people typed out on some spyware bs website? Are you an internet addict?

based bots turning agaisnt trannies

Now we need bis to realize theyre just sex addicts who've desensitized their natural disgust to fucking the same sex.
Then lesbians need to acknowledge theyre not actually gay and are stuck in an ironic mating strategy.
Gays are actually gay though and they just need to stay in private.

>be homosexual man
>starts hating trannies so he will be accepted by white christians
>gets gassed anyway

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x419, 19.57K)

I stopped taking Liberals seriously when I saw them accusing Gays, Bisexuals, and Lesbians of being "FAR-RIGHT NAZIS" just because they don't like the letter T.
It's ironic how these people tell others that gender is non-binary, but their mentality is extremely binary. You're either one of them, or a Nazi. No inbetween.

How about no LGBT at all.

This
Just let them infight and amplify the socially unpopular opinion

Using the LGBT acronym is using the vocabulary of the left and thus having the debate in their terms before it even begins. Call them out as sodomites instead.

This.
Mentally ill pedophiles should be executed, immediately.

they were fine with all the narcissism and child abuse before. now theyre mad that it's a flavor they aren't sexually attracted to

A lot of them have always hated trannies. Twitter will probably shut it down.
There was a rapidly growing reddit board called LGBdroptheT like two years ago that was basically all shit like this.
Reddit ended up banning the subreddit.

Either the homo community cleans up itself or someone like hitler will. I told the LGBT board this as well several times.

To be fair they actually weren’t and this has been an open sentiment amongst lesbians women who were just beaten into submission by skinwalking trannies.
Gay men who didn’t like trannys trying to to be “I’m a gay guy too! Boy pussy” where very vocal about not accepting them but women who are confused can’t overpower or verbally abuse men into accepting them. Trannies have actually beaten up lesbians for not wanting them.

I think they are being even more vocal now cause a lot of people are getting naturally black pilled by how annoying and disgusting trannies can be.

Trans exclusionary radical homosexuals? Don't they know about intersectionality?

Nice sexuality movement you have there. Be a shame if someone highjacked it

Attached: TTTT+.png (5845x3682, 2.64M)

Yeah, trannies are probably the most protected class right now because of a combination of worming their way into everything and gaining positions of influence within discussion spaces and elites/the powerful realizing that they make for way more useful attack dogs than, say, non-whites because they're fucking insane and will be loyal to whoever gives them validation.

If you have money to spare, I suggest investing in rope

BUY BUY BUY

Bump

Trannies are protected because they need hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of chemicals and surgery and there's profit in that. LGB I assume just have sex with their OEM equipment.. no profit.

Hahaha my shit stinks much better then yours.

Good

Attached: honk-honk-popcorn (1).gif (494x498, 2.74M)

>lucid thoughts from brazil

brazil continues to progress while NA is dying. should i consider moving to brazil?

Attached: 1635947061470.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

Just get your own Bolsonaro, no need to move

>gays latch on to nigger rights movement like a parasite in order to obtain social power
>women latch on to nigger/gay rights movement like a parasite in order to obtain social power
>trannies latch on to nigger/gay/women's rights movement like a parasite in order to obtain social power
reap what you've sown faggot

Good, being a tranny isn't a sexual orientation.

are you implying the next Hitler is going to be a homo gassing trannies?

>brown bear
I guess that one is hairy gay, true daddy bear, gets his hairy anus probed by real men.

What orientation is bisexual?

this is exactly right. america's leadership/culture is all about forcing compliance
you can't opt out of the system or take a break from work if you're dependent on a job to provide you with the healthcare that covers the cost of your hormones, which if taken away will cause you to revert back into your natural state (which you've been brainfucked into believing is a fate worse than death)
same thing with student loan/credit card debt
these people are tricked into building a prison cell around themselves then spend the rest of their lives lashing out at everyone around them for their own mistakes

Attached: twitter 9.png (475x475, 213.68K)

99,99999% of trannies aren't trannies at all, they didn't cut anything off, they just took hormones.

It's so obviously astroturfed. The Jews just use this bullshit to divide everyone.

>implying canada has elections
>implying the son of castro hasn't been installed permanently to pursue the WEF agenda

It’s LGBTQI2A+