Wtf is the point of Catholic mass? I went to one and it's a fucking waste of time...

Wtf is the point of Catholic mass? I went to one and it's a fucking waste of time. Like one hour and you don't learn a fucking thing. I would be interested to attend a sermon, where a short segment of the Bible is explained. But mass is utterly pointless.

Attached: 53371730_401.jpg (700x394, 62.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritual
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he fell for the tradcath meme

Attached: 1577140228823.jpg (538x482, 64.47K)

>Wtf is the point of Catholic mass?
jew worship

it's good exercise

>where a short segment of the Bible is explained.
go to a trad southern baptist with a white congregation

Catholics are heathens. They fucking gamble in church. Fucking hedonistic demons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritual

user if you dont get it, I dont know if there's anything anyone can do for you
Say "Jesus is king of the jews" or shuffle on back to your synagogue schlomo

Catholic church is the 2nd strangest I've been to. Walk in, tap water bowl and then tap forehead, chest, shoulders. Sit down. Stand up. Kneel on the knee rest. Repeat 10x. Stand in line to get some bread and juice. Sit down and stand up and kneel some more.
At least it wasn't as cultish as the Jehovah's Witness church I went to with friend's family.

Look up the word sacrament.

Its supposedly to re-present the sacrifice of Calvary, and Christ is crucified again for whatever intention the people have offered for that mass (the repose of Mary O'Flanagan, missa pro populo, for my daughter's intentnions etc. you can find these in the church bylletin), which is completely heretical. Christ was sactificed once.

did you eat the wafer, and wine which is to symbolize eating jesus's flesh and blood?

Wrong. Why not actually research it before going.

Holy Mass is the re-presentation of Christ's sacrifice at Calvary. Through it, Christ's sacrifice is offered to the Father in an unbloody manner and the bread and wine become His Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity.

"And whilst they were at supper, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke: and gave to his disciples, and said: Take ye, and eat. This is my body. And taking the chalice, he gave thanks, and gave to them, saying: Drink ye all of this. For this is my blood of the new testament, which shall be shed for many unto remission of sins." - Matthew 26:26-28. Mass is simply carrying out what Christ himself did at the Last Supper - albeit with more prayers and additional ceremony befitting such a glorious miracle.

>worships the jewish king of the jews

sounds like bullshit. I'll stick to sun worship and praying to joe pesci.

He was sacrificed once. We don't deny that. The Mass is ONE sacrifice - the same sacrifice offered on Calvary is offered in your local Catholic Church and in the Vatican. They are all one and the same.

It isn't about your salvation, the rituals are to feed the demonic realm that the Vatican is channelling.

>Christ is crucified again
No, it is the same crucifixion, the same perfect sacrifice
Still waiting for the scripture quote of "this is my symbol, which is not a big deal"

>Polluting the wonder and beauty of Church ritual with some hick explicitly talking about how Jeezus wants us to behave
Pr*testants are the dumbest niggers on the planet

Attached: most beautiful protestant church.jpg (1513x900, 396.97K)

No no rabbi, you say "Jesus is king of the jews"

>re-present
>re-presentation
samefag

the point is you can be an incorrigible sinner as long as you eat crackers

>repeat my jew worship phrase

Attached: jason-willis-npcbot.jpg (1224x688, 37.76K)

Catholics and the Bible are in disagreement