Guys...ive supported russia since the invasion started but im starting to feel like maybe Ukrain is the good side...

guys...ive supported russia since the invasion started but im starting to feel like maybe Ukrain is the good side, am i wrong?

Attached: vcDNW72.png (2181x2160, 603.61K)

>israelite down
Nmp

yeah, globohomo is good

There is no good side. It's not very difficult to figure out.

Both are wrong, the enemy are the Bug people, but Russia in this case was in the wrong for kickstarting a war between Euros instead asians.

There is no good side. Russia is jewed just like the rest of the world.

>ive supported russia since the invasion started
Why?

This whole war is a jew op to collapse the world economy.

Attached: 12345678900.jpg (477x637, 76.21K)

Russia doesnt promote child mutilation and grooming among other things.

I read this yesterday.
You're still a faggot.

Attached: 1-2.jpg (750x500, 65.32K)

Don't support shit because of "Muh globohomo" or "Muh white race", just think about the shit and how does it affect you, your country, your family, your pocket and your entertainment. The war for me is just seeing Kontakt-5 equipped tanks blow the fuck up and steal webms of it.

BINGO

Attached: 1634482230381.jpg (602x666, 63.13K)

russia is the lesser evil

Ah yes, the famous tranny program of Ukraine.

>all wars are good versus bad
Wake up niggerman, all wars are good vs good.
>t.Yang Wenli

But they are all about broom rape and washing machine theft. They are shitty villains, but villains nonetheless.

My hope was that NATO intervened and escalated the whole thing to nuclear war, how fucking dissapointing.

You are swedish, you want to suck african cock dude, your opinion is completely discarded

but their soldiers rape ukrainian children

Why would anyone support Russia?

Ukraine is a corrupt money grubbing govt that will sell out its good people before they actually help them. Russia is a good nation of people that has a president driven by ego and nostalgia for a time long gone, and will satisfy his urges with the blood of his countrymen. Also, nato provoked this retarded decision of putins. They all are playing with our lives.

euros have been complaining that america is the "world police" and need to gtfo
this has been happening for years
all of a sudden the script flips when russia comes for ukraine
now (at least in normie space, probably mostly bots) everyone is like "gib moni pl0x" "why isn't america doing more?"
very inorganic, especially now that we know that twitter is like 80% bots and there is a cia funded discord server dedicated to shilling for ukraine
this is why I am anti-ukraine
not pro-russia
although I get painted as such for suggesting that ukraine is corrupt

>Russia is a good nation of people

>Yang Wenli
Ahh, so you're a supporter of the Jewish democratic system.

Attached: 1649613662156.jpg (697x491, 74.45K)

>the good side is winning side

Modern NPC mind. A microcosm of scum.

...but yes, Ukraine defends itself while Russians are just mongol invaders that should go ab ins Gas.

This was known since meme date 22.02.2022

if you really cared you would put your own life on the line.

i used to support russia since 2014 bc i hate american neocons and judean worshippers like John McCain, Graham and etc but now i hope they just kill each other as much as they can

i also hope europe gets wiped off of the world map

Guys I've been touching my dick from the beginning, but I'm starting to think my asshole is the good guy.
Is the Dick the good guy
or is the Asshole the good guy.
Or are there no good guys - I'm so confused because OP is a tranny.

Attached: 1662005432455957.jpg (400x360, 91.95K)