You will eat ze Vaccine Tomato

you will eat ze Vaccine Tomato

Attached: vaccinetomato.jpg (1458x1507, 206.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LVQtxKKnYjQ
youtu.be/DX08tDXPnz0
youtube.com/watch?v=b3uIKzgcDxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GMOS... LE BAD

Attached: 1615202087208.png (183x276, 7.33K)

I HATE THE PURPLE TOMATO
I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST

Enjoy hair and tumors growing in your mouth and your 35 years old life expectancy

You VILL eat ZE (SEA) BUGS

youtu.be/LVQtxKKnYjQ

Attached: GawrGura.png (1448x1448, 1.14M)

Man I fucking hate tomatoes

Hilarious.

A bunch of fat fucks pounding Mountain Dew and popping metformin like candy try to tell people to be afraid of a tomato literally engineered to be ultrahealthy.

I guess the nonstop wins for Biden and Ukraine lately have made you all extra crazy, huh?

Jesus Christ it's got a bunch of vitamins inside, it's not a DNA altering goop from the ninja turtles

Simpsons' Tomacco:

youtu.be/DX08tDXPnz0

Attached: Sneed's seed & feed.png (680x747, 430.54K)

they can be, just like the clot shot

I will NEVER eat the tomato

This episode made me really want a tomacco as a kid

How about we stop messing with nature?

why cant they do this shit to actually tasty stuff instead of bullshit like tomatoes

I’m already 65 years old. Would be nice to live to 100

I want to see the basis of their research, what's exactly inside, any conflicts of interest, and if any of the ingredients are inherently linked to any negative health affects. Then I want a 10 year placebo controlled triplicate peer reviewed study with thousands of volunteers, before I even consider touching this.

I do not care for tomatoes

Attached: 6464645.jpg (1420x1080, 122.08K)

same. hated them my entire life.

just eat grapefruit and prunes sparingly. antioxidant effects were overstated meme as usual with these science reports.

What oldfag wisdom do you have to provide to us old man?

based retinol based genetically modified basedganism

youtube.com/watch?v=b3uIKzgcDxo

I'll stick to organic blueberries, not some tranny tomatoes.

Nah, I just remember the last time they tried to sell a GMO tomato. It was called Flavor-Savor and these tomatoes tasted like shit. You can make GMO food but doesn't necessarily mean people will even like it.

Fake and gay tomatoes use to be purple big woop

those glowing fish. the cats that die really quick. the crops that poison the earth from herbicide tolerance. what will these geniuses come up with next?

*like all GMOs sucks up all the toxic metals, pesticides like troonbeans

Half the people dont evwn eat the current ones so what makes them think theyl eat this.

it looks distinctly lifeless