This has to be the biggest military upset ever

This has to be the biggest military upset ever.

Attached: 11-09-ENG-UPD.jpg (1899x1603, 750.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1568962748188327937?s=20&t=zuIFEmPSBIE7xGV6GrZdeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>minus one israelite
S

and, as always, nothing significant will come of it.

the russian general in charge of that area seriously need to be publicly executed

Definitely the biggest of this century, although you had your asses kicked pretty good last year in afghanistan too

zoom out

the vatnik cope and delusion rivals nothing i've ever seen either

Attached: 1659558409166282.png (664x1000, 392.85K)

Not really. $40 billion of taxpayer money to Zelensky, $20 billion to Putin, and $20 billion to Biden.

Job done, they're all going home now...

Farmland recaptured for a week. Lost 5000 men to get a pr win for normies before their countries collapse in winter.

And it is not over yet, tommorow they start advancing to Lysichansk

lol you literally had to abandon an entire country

Cope

*ahem*

What exactly is cope you stupid nigger? The russians themselves announced clashes on the outskirts of Lysichansk today.

I really doubt that, they will set defense lines on what they gained. Raining season is starting soon as far as I heard, it's gonna get messy and you can't stretch too much your troops (remember the start of the war what happened?).

They'll keep going in Kherson probably, but for the east now it's the time to consolidate. And then there's the winter break

so is ukraine going to take back all of their territory including crimea? this would be reason for putin to use a thermonuclear weapon

>Still didn't take Izium
lol
lmao even

Everyone in the west stated this at the very beginning of the war and you can be sure that this will be how the war ends

Lysichansk and Severodonetsk are very close to the front line.
Taking them would not overstrech the front line

5000 men only on South front, and 4000 in Harkiv. Imagine how many thouthands near Donetsk too.

Attached: вальдемар.jpg (600x600, 170.79K)

That's where your wrong having control of Izium would have made attacking the Donbass more easier but now Russia is going to have to take the hard route. Also Ukraine will no doubt start launching attacks near the border kill Russian civilians.

They took back unguarded territory, it was a brilliant move, but hardly a military upset. Russia fucked up.

yeah we just left. the homeland is reeling.. we even left them a military on par with your turkroach confederation, and nothing will come of it this century.

Can we get the zoomed out map?

Attached: 1555795384055.png (556x712, 160.91K)

Yes, We lost in Afghanistan badly I admit it unlike the Russians who keep making excuses.

Cuz the russians ran away and abandoned even their meals on the spot.
This is a catastrophe, really good for Ukrainan morale and a big win logistically too.

And what? Russia lost a whole region and Ukraine is already planning to launch a counter-offensive in the Donbass region as well.

Here you go.

Attached: 1662909190126439.png (2572x854, 1.95M)

Attached: ShareX_p7hzEOUSWy.png (549x896, 55.17K)

And some other places come on goyim tell me where all the places where America lost this century.

I hope you're right but it is still a embarrassing defeat nonetheless.

You're a retard. Launching nukes after losing an almost guaranteed "war" would be the most petulant and pathetic act committed by any human being in history. Touch some grass faggot.

>Farmland
They've taken Balakliya, Kupyansk and Izyum and thereby cut off the entire Russian supply nexus to northern Donetsk. Russia has retreated from the entire Kharkiv Oblast west of the Oskil.

You're absolutely fucking delusional Fritz.

Wrong, They are nowhere near Lysychansk but they are preparing a counter-offensive to take it in the next few days.

this is a fucking disaster lmfao

twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1568962748188327937?s=20&t=zuIFEmPSBIE7xGV6GrZdeA

And you lost to a bunch of birds.

Yes. Iziam may be another story however, though some analysts say that Russia may abandon Iziam as well if reinforcements don't come in time.

Have fun freezing to death in the country you fled to from the great and prosperous Slavic nation you surely must have come from, Ivan.

Attached: 1541015477938.jpg (613x702, 71.32K)

Red Amry losing on the battle field.
FSB losing on internet.

Surrender Ruskies and you may live.

Yes "russians successfully completed a transfer operation to relocate troops in a more favorable position"

aka defense lines were broken and they retreated 150 km you dumb niggerfaggot

Russians cry out in victory while they retreat

No, I feel like Ukraine will just take the Kharkov region and that's it. Their other counteroffensive like in Kherson have disaster.

yes that's going to do the military well

They are being cautious when entering cities or villages mostly likely will be taken in the end of the day.

cringe. stop projecting.

Basically this. More dead whites. Room for more africans. Theyre all jews afterall.

yes, thank you John Yankee, from USA Oblast. I too agree Ukraine have disaster.

There’s not much he can do when Russian forces are so limited right now. Putin should declare all out war already.

Attached: russia3898493.jpg (720x713, 33.55K)

Only Afghanistan, we won in Iraq and we haven't fought elsewhere.

What is the endgame boys?

Attached: 1656028087912.jpg (2000x3000, 1.48M)

>this has to be the biggest military upset ever
>t. brainlet
Yeah faggot, gaining 50 km of farmland and scattered villages and towns is totally on par or even better than the battles of Marathon, Gaugamela, Agincourt, Cannae, etc

Attached: retard juice.jpg (1024x1024, 79.63K)

They probably already lost 5 generals taking, holding and now losing that town

Russia wont care after losing to nato weapons and us mercs. It wont be a limited attack on zelenskys mansion bunker. Theyll hit the US full force while joe biden shits himself and sleeps through the counterattack orders.