HAPPENING

HAPPENING
> The US government is considering supplying Western-style main battle tanks and infantry fighting vehicles to Ukraine

how will russia respond to this?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-11 17-38-35.png (747x255, 59.76K)

Can always retreat twice as fast?

they'll respond by continuing to lose

Why do they need tanks if Russia is losing so badly theyre retreating?

Iran gets Calibers and Iskanders.

More gifts for Russia? Man, the west really wants to give them at least one of everything in the NATO arsenal.

This was already approved in the 60 billions lend lease act that will start in October (new USA fiscal year). Not news but consider that Ukies are resisting very nicely without this equipment. It will be interesting to see

By continuing their half assed war and pretend it’s a special operation

>jewish fake war
dumb

oh yeah i get all my news from that twitter account. totally reliable. OP is a perpetual cocksucking faggot

Attached: 1579678360816.png (821x1071, 199.72K)

>here Ukraine, we want to give you some 1980s M1s with 50,000 engine hours
Military Industrial Clearing House needs to move new units by emptying out the 40 year old arsenal
Will Ukraine have enough turbine engine mechanics to keep the Abrams running is the real question

Russia has barked but not bitten, now it has to deal with the consequences of not having launched a nuke on a NATO ship at the first arms shipment.

The only answer to this is to launch a nuclear weapon and warn that the next one will be against NATO.

nice VPN /uhg/ troon

Attached: 1637610149372.jpg (803x1238, 821.68K)

>how will russia respond to this?
Unless they starting nuking things they can't. They have played all their other cards.

>how will russia respond to this?
By sending in another wave of conscripts

all american white is fat sit at home watch nigger ball. why? white man wear shirt thay says nigger ball player name i see at the mall. fuck fat american i hate my country

I'm looking forward to historians describing our current time and how NATO countries thought a prolonged war is going to harm Russia. While at the same time Russia is of the same opinion that a prolonged war is going to harm NATO countries.

Ukraine is winning hard
Why do they need more gibs?

AKA:
>after biden pulled the troops from Afghanistan, the US desperately needs a proxy war to fight

hooow aboouuuut instead of doing that we just gas the kikes race war now?

Putin has got to stop being a pussy about this and declare total war.

Because it’s not about winning, it’s about sustaining. Ukraine is the GWOT 2.0 in terms of money laundering via defense contractors but now nobody can cry about US troops dying.

Half of that 40 billion a few months ago never left the states, it went right to Raytheon and Boeing and in turn to congress people.

Ukraine is just as corrupt and fascist as Russia the leaders just know whose cock to suck. First law their congress passed was a raise for themselves with US tax dollars paying it hahahaha.

Delete this :€

Sure, just make sure it's the latest tech.
Asking for a friend.

Weren't they winning?

He did not because he cannot. Can mobilize 1 million men, but cannot feed and arm them.

>imagine being this retarded

How will they pay? Russian oil? I can't see the blank checks being written without roi. Although Putin is pretty bold with his assertions to return to a gold standard. Perhaps they shouldn't have flooded the west with immigrants if they expected muscle to back up their financial interests around the globe. I would be interested to see when Russia actually starts conscripting Chinese mercs.

hol up wasn't Ukraine winning massively?

Why do ameriniggers keep fueling this war? Without their ''help'' this war would be already over

By retreating to Siberia.