CNN actually has a right-wing bias. You were wrong

CNN actually has a right-wing bias. You were wrong.

Attached: AF077E29-B5CC-4999-8614-710318A69EC1.jpg (827x731, 155.04K)

Why should I care about anything a mentally ill obese hideous roach with severe masculinity issues thinks about anything?

CNN has such low ratings, they are trying to attract more viewers

Catch all terms like progressive or conservative. When in reality they're all kike puppets every last one

Yes. They always mean more conservatives because if there's a bias it's towards the left.
Right wing bias is just telling the truth more often than lies.

>full retard far left 'news' turk says competing 'news' is bad and wrong
what am i supposed to be caring about?

Do we respect Cenk?

Kek shut the fuck up. You're competing for liberal viewers. CNN was blatantly anti Trump and made up anti Trump propaganda stories

I’m not actually racist but what the fuck is wrong with turkish people? I’ve never heard of one that’s normal. They all need to be holocausted

discuss the discussions of those whom have been discussed

OP is a 1pbtid faggot who should consider seppuku

Are leftists really still trying to do the bad faith overton window shift thing? Niggers, nobody falls for that "maxine waters is a centrist" bullshit anymore.

Trump is unironically a liberal

Kike is a catch all term.

And I’m in favor of catching them all.

>CNN actually has a right-wing bias.
no duh

Progressives are faggots that should be bullied and mocked.

Cenk larps as a progressive while attacking Jimmy Dore every chance he gets

Yes and that’s why I voted for him, to shift the Overton window so far to the right that it broke neocons and now the Republican Party is free from prostitutes, I just hope Trump comes back one more time to gut turtleman if the SC refuses to gut the feds.

Well, Cenk, I agree with you based on the wording of your statement. If they mean politically balanced, then they should bring on more conservatives. If they mean party balanced, then they should bring on more progressives.

Basically, we both agree they are a little fucking retarded.

I hate Turks so much it's unreal.

Chunk yogurt has the IQ of yogurt

What a fucking retard. How could they become more balanced by bringing on more progressives? How does more of what they've already got make them balanced?

being a liberal means having the entirety of globohomo, news media, and politicians at your back, but still playing the victim because there's not a 24/7 state funded tranny child twerking horse rape channel on tv yet.

He is right but no in the sense you mean. CNN proposes far left. Then tries to label right as far right. What they do is completely ignoring the center. Hence, polarization.

HOLY SHIT THIS RAT FAGGOT IS UNBELIEVABLE. WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE'S FOOLING?

Hey, so basically I'm just gonna not watch CNN. I know..... UGH I know... It's just that I'm not gonna watch it is all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

There are no libertarians either. If they brought on far left progressives, they'd need to bring on far right libertarians in order to be balanced.

>real balance
>want to be more conservative

so, yes?

Attached: 1650055572863.jpg (1077x765, 97.03K)

God these people are so stupid, CNN doesn't have a left wing or right wing bias, they have an overwhelming ESTABLISHMENT bias. They preach whatever the establishment wants.

So to a certain point, they need more libertarians both left and right.

There hasn't been any right winger on the news since Pat Buchanan was fired.

Imagine being so left wing that you consider CNN a right wing media.
I'm sure this person has also posted "It's not the left is going more left, it's the right is going more right".

Don't care, still don't own a tv.