Buy milk as usual two weeks ago

>buy milk as usual two weeks ago
>find weird tiny little black things inside one bottle and another one was already soured
>buy it again this week
>one of the bottle is soured again
What are the implications of trying to poison lactose tolerant people in Europe?

Attached: Milk_001.jpg (450x600, 24.58K)

dont drink the cow milk goy. drink the onions milk!

Attached: 1662301991577.png (1452x1777, 736.06K)

Hey Any Forums, watch this for me. I'll brb.

Attached: istockphoto-172874498-170667a.jpg (357x484, 18.17K)

I’ve noticed milk going bad faster too but it’s not at disaster levels yet.

>not drinking potato milk

Attached: pack_shot_800px.png (794x688, 427.63K)

In my case it was like this as I opened it, and the tiny little black things were disturbing, it looked like a rectangular block of clay but solid.

Sam here what the fuck are they doing?

Same not Sam
Fuck

Attached: 1641209334105 (1).jpg (466x349, 23.47K)

Do you have expiration dates on your milk in frogland?

Yes and it was months away, the only bottles fine are the ones supposed to expire this month ironically.
dunno but it adds to the list of products that were affected by what they are doing. This year alone we had ham, ice cream, candies, charcuterie and other things I forget that were recalled because of "anomalies" in their factory which caused people/children to be hospitalized.

I think we're going to see a food shortage soon. I hope it's the goyslop that will be pulled off the selves and not organic food

pro-tip: do your shopping somewhere else

No fucking way. I just returned some soured milk for the 2nd time this month that still had 4-5 days left until the "best by" date. what's going on?

unsweetened potato milk sounds so bad hahahahaha fuck

>me
>not poor cracker
>buy quality milk from neighbor who is a black dairy farmer
C

R

A

>not drinking camel milk
ngmi

Attached: 474624945d7a63edb3c5e0bddb7061d5.jpg (600x600, 27.38K)

C

K

idk user, i buy my milk raw from the farmer ;). maybe you should try getting yours locally

E

R

u wiil et dabug

I bought a bottle out of curiosity, and the milk smells just like how camels at the zoo smells. Disgusting

Imagine being so lonely you have to respond to yourself for a chain

Yikes

>buy milk that was processed under the same batch code
>suprised that they're both rotten
>"nooooo, what is happening to the milk supply!!!!!"

No whites care if they’re called a cracker. It’s like calling them “master” since it’s an onomatopoeia of a whip cracking. Also how are you and your black farmer friend drinking milk? I thought you guys were intolerant.

it was from 2 different brands. keep trying to downplay the severity of this.

I haven't had any issues and my family goes through a lot of milk. We even got goat milk for the dogs and that's fine too.

The same brand? Because I drink it nearly daily with honey, and I never noticed any smell.