Poles are the niggers of Europe

Why did Anglos sacrifice their empire for these pieces of shit?

They never contributed anything to Europe

All they can do is ask for gibs like fucking niggers and suck Anglo dick

Attached: _87514822_poland_map.gif (1024x576, 198.45K)

There's a polish store near me and it has a faggot flag and ukraine flag lol. poles belong in hell

Nah, fuck off
Anyone shitting on europe is a jew or a russian now

Rent free

What a "nigger" looks like.

Attached: ecw.jpg (534x800, 40.16K)

Poles are cool
No wonder the anglos hate them

>Russian rapebaby seething over the buck breaking of Russia

Topkapi + cope and seethe, troon

You will pay it anyway. Even if you don't have cash, soon your industry will have to run away from your electricity-less shithole and settle in serounding countries.

Attached: 1652700176071.png (746x920, 1.01M)

t. ruskie subhuman

Attached: russian krauts.jpg (1141x618, 100.08K)

Poles are infinitely more liked outside of Europe than the Germans. I like them but the gibs and poor economic management is a problem.

>Why did Anglos sacrifice their empire for these pieces of shit?

I think places like India and things like the loans from the US had a much greater impact on the British Empire breaking up, then Churchil and mr "uncle Stalin is a nice guy" selling us to the soviets.

Anglos didn't care about them tho

She looks ugly, what's your point?
>gigantic forehead
>small eyes
>weird looking nose
This is a 10/10 in muttistan lmao

Poles are alright. Why are you seething?

Nietzsche was Polish, he said so himself.

no, user. i'm pretty sure niggers are the niggers of europe.

A good example is the purchase of 96 apaches, submarines, minelaying boats, missles, tanks, fighters etc all in numbers that are 200% what they can actually sustain, it's pure fantasy for an economy of Poland's size. They want to be the biggest military of the euro without the economy to support it.

Otherwise though the poles are based.

You are niggers of EU. Everyone knows it, and everyone hates you.
So stfu kebabSimir

Fag

Because they're good dogs. You think UA doing good job as a pawn in a war against Russia?

Poles are so fcking indoctrinated, that they would comit massive suicide, if Anglos ordered them.

I hope germany will invade us again and finish Hitlers job.

All the slavshits are niggers

She looks nothing like a nigger. Where are her nigger attributes? She has an Aryan nose, Aryan eyes.

She does have a pretty tall forehead, I'll give you that.

But you thinking she's ugly doesn't mean shit because she doesn't look anything like a nigger which was OPs statement.

I can see Any Forumstards are really angry at us which means all we do is right :)

you can simply emigrate to germany, folksdojczu. the border is open. what are you waiting for?

Poland is based but still we are numero uno in selling old kraut cars

Someone has to welcome the german troops with bread and salt. And then in the camps, someone will have to keep track of stuff, be guard etc all the polish pussy you want .

in reality you will just kill yourself before reaching 40, while I will live and dance on your grave, and then piss on it and leave

user I am already 42.