Goyslop

Who the hell I'd paying these prices for fast food? You can bet they aren't just getting a single item and are also getting it delivered from the Uber Eat as well?

Attached: slop.jpg (1080x1240, 185.76K)

Turns out distributing trillions in giberinos to the working and welfare class has detrimental effects to the entire economy.

Attached: 32434343243.jpg (1100x619, 73.87K)

>317Who the hell I'd paying these prices for fast food?
is that expensive? I thought it was an ok price in goy dollars.

You are poor and stupid. I know you are poor and stupid because you would otherwise know that the money given in stimmy checks was a tiny percentage of the money printed over the past 40 months. But you didn't know that, because you are poor and stupid. Probably a fatty too.

You have two options. You can either do Cookout or you can do Taco Bell. Cookout increased their prices in most locations so you do Taco Bell $1 menu. Everything else is a scam. Better yet, cook. Inn & out is acceptable if you have a smaller stomach

It's not goyslop. It's good edibles.

I order things like this 3-5 times per week. What's the issue?

honestly its not worth eating taco bell or mcdonalds or kfc or burgerk ing regardless of price

arbys has JUST BARELY maintained the illusion of roast beef being in their sandwiches but the next time it lowers in quality thats all for me.

Something like that should be $4. I mean that's how ppl like me feel. I don't pay for a product if it's 50 cents more than i am willing to pay. I leave restaurants if the cheapest thing is $6

There's no Arby's around here. We're getting our first Popeys early next year.

Doesnt burger king fill their items with estrogen?

Ordered this last night, it's good

8oz NY strip at local meat market is $6.50. taco bell is going full retard.

based fat and poor-shamer

Inflation has increased fast food prices across the board.

Don't eat the impossible whopper. It's made from aborted babies.

I understand that. My price willingness is very sticky. Not going to change. My scam-detector meter doesn't account for inflation. It's more in line with the cyclical economy and long term expectations.

this
impossible foods is across the street from an abortion clinic

if you live in a white city you will notice at minimum 10 black people at popeyes every visit.

Those are the marketing items. Get the beefy melt burrito, 2 bucks for like 600 calories.

Yes and no. The Impossible Whopper has a crazy amount of estrogen, and they cook that with the same equipment they use for everything else. So even if you get a "normal" burger, it will be tainted.

>Who the hell I'd paying these prices for fast food?
Idiots that are useless in the kitchen.

Here in Canada (Saskatchewan), at a local burger joint its $24 CAD for a burger, fries and a milkshake.

I don't know why they're building one. I live in New Hampshire. I have never seen a nigger at my local KFC.

Just put more horsey sauce on it and stop asking questions, goyim.

for that price i can go to an actual mexican restaurant and not only get a burrito twice that size, but also get rice and beans too.

for some reason nu-goyslop is presenting itself as some premium high quality item

don't you guys have like $15 minimum wage?
8x15=$120 - $6 = $114
still pretty affordable but I'm not you

Attached: 117338367913069_616888_mcdonalds_1.jpg (600x450, 49.48K)

Yeah, I don't understand why people will pay so much just to avoid spending a few minutes cooking. I know they have tons of excuses of why they "have no time" but they also brag about their latest Netflix binge so it's all a larp.

Log out and make a new account, you'll get a welcome gift where you can get a free 5 layer beefy goyslop for free.

holy fuck thats 920 kcal in a single meal.

Holy shit you might as well go to a real mexican place at that price. Those used to be like $3