How did the 2000s remain a superior decade to the 2010s despite 9/11 happening in it?

Despite holding one of the worst tragedies ever, the 2000s still remains beloved a decade for many people, especially for me.

Why is this pol?

Quality of life?
Entertainment?
Lack off degeneracy?

Attached: WTC_smoking_on_9-11.jpg (1600x1200, 147.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brw7nPA9jlA
bitchute.com/video/AV2PlZ4SeI7z/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've been on a downward trajectory since the Kikes knocked down the towers and the Kikes have been turning Whites into minorities in their countries.

Every year will be worse until the Kike parasites are destroyed and driven from this physical realm.

Inertia. The 80s were just that good that it carried the following 2 decades.

You were younger. You are aging. You will die one day.

The 2000's sucked a fat dick. People just get nostalgic for the past and forget how shitty it really was

Only a stupid meme flag faggot would think the 2000’s were good

The 2020s sucks so much that it makes the 2000s seem like an utopia.

Attached: IMG_20220911_101548_330.jpg (700x935, 71.02K)

Things were pretty great until the Kikes took out the towers. Then immediately the Kike clampdown and invasion of privacy and rights began. The whole thing was a farce in retrospect. I remember back then being upset about how invasive the Kikes were getting about invasion of privacy and losses of freedoms but I didn't understand then to know who or why it was happening. Just that it was odd and it felt wrong.

However, the 2000s was still a white majority America with a functioning economy despite one of the worst governments in history and the beginning of Clown World with the kikes taking out the towers. We didn't have King Nigger or his Color Revolution yet...

It's all very depressing in retrospect that the prime of my life was spent in this ever more suffocating cage of evil while literal demons are destroying everything I grew up understanding and feeling was good on this planet and in this culture.

Why were the 2000s good

>No faggotry
>No blm
>No trannys
>Last decade of qt girls
>Zero political polirazation
>Social media is still new and small
>Quality entertaiment

Why do you fags hate this decade again ?

They convinced everyone that trusting the presidents "war on terror" was the comforting blanket needed. Eye for an eye and no one noticed it didnt matter which Eye kek

youtube.com/watch?v=brw7nPA9jlA

The internet was still in its infancy as far as P2P communication and interaction goes. It really was the Wild West and made everything a little more tolerable.

Then Obama got elected and we got creeping globalism

And thank Christ for that.

bitchute.com/video/AV2PlZ4SeI7z/

Attached: IMG_20220911_103459_412.jpg (1170x1158, 236.52K)

That's what happens when things only get worse, user. Every decade looks better than the one that comes after it.

Better times that will never come back

Attached: trilogy-the-lord-of-the-rings-the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-the-lord-of-the-rings-the-two-towers-wallpaper.jpg (1600x900, 312.82K)

no smartphones

People still had hope, then the recession came.
I feel lucky to have experienced the early 00's.

we still had a lot of those from, "the greatest generation" living. now it's just boomertards inviting in globohomo at large. my parents who are boomers changed a lot now that mass media controls their zombie brains through mainstream media and not their parents.

Attached: 1655780921359.jpg (1670x1166, 214.49K)

It's only worse if you realize the towers were brought down to bring peoples attention away from Nato crimes against civilians in Servia and Kosovo.

You’re 20 years of demoralization makes your present view unreliable

Fair enough, personally I think all the 2000s were great despite its problems.

Because wokeness didn't exist yet. Movies and music were still bretty good and normies weren't pressured all the time to be woke dimwits