Russia's Collapse will Pop the Pussy Bubble

White landwhales will seethe when hot blonde blue-eyed Russian babes flood into America. Get ready, white man. Convert to Orthodoxy.

Attached: downloadfile(18).jpg (600x357, 16.72K)

I want to impregnate her womb with my seed

Dude, a million Uki womenz came to Germany and the dating scene is worse than ever.

They'll quickly convert to the Church of Disney.

>hot blonde blue-eyed Russian babes flood into America.
Best I can do is 2 million Mexicans

we get it, you're into dudes

fucking bot

user, I don’t quite understand what you’re getting at…

Way better than your average german tranny.

Attached: Youngcharlesbronson.png (957x960, 1.46M)

She's real pretty. I'd like to f her in the a with my d. If you know what I'm saying.

Attached: inLove.jpg (478x469, 31.39K)

this is the average Russian woman, stop consoooooming internet lies.

Attached: dbo5t57jhih41.jpg (718x641, 43.69K)

They fucked off to eastern countries immediately after almost getting raped by pakis or whatever local fauna you have back there.

>Russian Women
pretty sure they won't be any more or less different then the white bitches here now. They will more than likely be dykes or end up mudsharks

That's Anthony Hopkins.

Attached: babushka.jpg (246x205, 7.47K)

kek no it actually isn't, it's just the average russian woman. Reverse image search it if you think it's a shoop.

Degenerate shit dick

cute, who is she?

life doesnt work that way. at the end of the day jews hate white slavs, and at the end of the day they are european so they want to keep them out, while extending free citzenship to every shitskin

He wants to sew his oats into her garden.

Your "trad and based slavic women" are well known mudsharks in Canada

Imagine being Clarice visiting Petersburg and seeing this

Most Russian «babes» are brunettes.

Those are Ukrainians

Attached: uzypeljs7lt81.jpg (1280x1034, 212.05K)

the pussy bubble is unreal. something is going to give and it is going to give soon. i recently went on dates with some low value women - basically all i can get unless i want to be a beta simp cuck. i noticed that even the NPC normies who saw us were outraged that i was dating such low value women.

do you know the shame of being highly visible in public, on a date night, with an extremely low quality woman? it goes beyond demoralization.

Attached: 1643429350040.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

never mind

Attached: anna kournikova.jpg (1963x2845, 479.97K)