Why do you guys seethe about circumcision?

First of all, women like circumcised guys better, it looks better and is cleaner. Second, it helps prevent STD's. You are about 40% less likely to get gonohreaa, chlamydia, and syphilis, and a full 60% less likely to get herpes. If you already have HSV-1 (cold sores), your chances of getting genital herpes are even less to the point of unless you're fucking a girl with a massive outbreak, you probably won't catch it.

I've had sex unprotected sex with over 200 different women, and I only caught an STD once, Molluscum Contagiosum, and that is a very easy STD to deal with. I simply got some hydrogen peroxide, tweezers, and cotton balls, and removed it myself.

Attached: 1651972707112.jpg (1280x960, 219.53K)

Attached: AC8D1882-89AD-491E-96A1-44E61D7342A5.jpg (1170x2142, 1.54M)

Is that tiktok? Kys.

>women like circumcised guys better
I know a guy who had to be circumcised because of medical stuff and he said girls always used to ask hi what’s up wi5 his dick

>it looks better
I am an expert on penises and it definitely does not

>cleaner
Disproven, contact with your layers of clothing helps germs multiply

>prevents std’s
By about 1 in 8,000

etc etc

I’m not performing a jewish ritual on my children for no reason other than to show my loyalty to judah

Fuck off

Yep. Turns out Gen Z girls think cut ducks are sad and gross. Weird how times change isn’t it? That’s ok though I’m sure there will be lots of older women who still prefer your chappedstick.

Fuck off muzzie jew shill.

Sage.

>I know a guy who had to be circumcised because of medical stuff and he said girls always used to ask hi what’s up wi5 his dick

that never happened.

>I am an expert on penises and it definitely does not

No comment.

>Disproven, contact with your layers of clothing helps germs multiply

no you're wrong, your dick smells like cheese.

>By about 1 in 8,000

wrong again. way to be wrong.

>I’m not performing a jewish ritual on my children for no reason other than to show my loyalty to judah

Ancient Egyptians and other cultures performed it too, not just juden.

Attached: 1647881619196.jpg (512x512, 134.5K)

Like I said I had sex with over 200 women and they were all barely legal or not older than 22 for the most part. All I do is have sex with beautiful women. Tiktok is for absolute faggots and I don't care what any woman has to say on there.

>women like mutilated cocks better

We don’t. Actually the foreskin increases pleasure by not causing as much friction. As to the rest, not all men are degenerate unwashed diseased freaks. If you need to mutilate yourself to reduce disease and improve hygiene, have you considered that your morals and habits, rather than your natural penis, are the source of your problems?

>We don't

didn't read the rest, show tits

cope and seethe mutt. You fell for the jew (again)

Attached: 6D5EBB53-73C7-4B87-BC0E-615F1F5E9F7A.jpg (891x597, 54.31K)

Actually newer research indicates that cutfags are more likely to have and spread STDs. The reasoning is logical they’re more condom averse because it even further reduces what little feeling they have left.

No nigger I’ve been here longer than you and this is a specific thread about what women like. Your rabbi mutilated penis isn’t where it’s at.

>Like I said I had sex with over 200 women and they were all barely legal or not older than 22 for the most part. All I do is have sex with beautiful women
T.

Attached: 570EE9C6-191E-436D-9472-F9F6BD7B0728.jpg (405x720, 52.95K)

>First of all, women like circumcised guys better

Circumstantial (no pun intended) to the area you're in.

> it looks better and is cleaner

"better" is subjective. Cleaner yes.

>Second, it helps prevent STD's

Don't bang loose women. It's that simple. I don't think telling someone to cut their dick skin off to maybe gain a little resistance to STD's is worth it.

>I've had sex unprotected sex with over 200 different women

Why would someone just like on the internet like that?

Attached: 1644444838048.jpg (437x500, 20.81K)

I know most of you are virgins cope and seethe

Projection

But the rabbi still ate half your penis

Seethe cutmutt

like I Said before even Ancient Egyptians and other cultures practiced circumcision, you're a stupid woman with low IQ and a bleeding cunt so go kys and hope you get raped thanks

>we
You’ll never be a real woman.

Any nightmares about the IRA lately yellow toothed bong

Attached: 1632795070580.jpg (620x359, 147.23K)

>

Attached: 1661659314910410.jpg (495x750, 280.45K)

FACT: You can get circumcised as an adult.
If you use aesthetics as an argument for child circumcision, you must be a pedophile.

Attached: Sherlock_Holmes_Portrait_Paget.jpg (288x375, 23.25K)

>like I Said before even Ancient Egyptians and other cultures practiced circumcision
..on their slaves.

It's the smelly cheese dicks. I wouldn't worry about them. They don't get laid.

Ok. Why don't you cut the female clitoral hood, then?

Attached: 1604459353449.jpg (300x271, 25.72K)