UPS shutting down people shipping firearms

zerohedge.com/political/ups-new-rule-change-attack-gun-industry
>Point-forward, UPS is adopting "a policy of refusing to ship dangerous firearm products that are fueling the epidemic of gun violence in America."
Looks like credit card companies and UPS/FedEx are kicking off a campaign to shut down sales and build a database of sales.

Attached: dearvaluednigger.png (773x270, 168.88K)

FedEx time to make some money

Who buys this shit online?

35% of all firearm sales in the US.

Gun stores.

Even if you don't, how do you think they get from the factory to the shelf?

That makes sense with how common mail theft is in the US

They really are going to try pulling off what people predicted back since decades ago arent they?

Buying my ammo online saves me way more money than buying it from the store.

Technically if you have a C&R FFL 03 you can still ship. Super easy to get.

>he doesn’t use ammoseek to find bulk ammunition for the right price
Fucking normie.

Whatever happened to that court cases that basically told organizations like the ATF that they couldn't make regulations and that congress (death be upon most of that traitorous scum) should make it themselves and not let some backstabbing conniving bureaucrats being able to do what they want.

fedex ftw. gonna get hella business now bitches

Attached: 1654830255351.jpg (1002x1280, 300.76K)

I believe it was decided too narrowly to prevent this.

That ruling was specific to the EPA but could in theory be applied across the board. It's in the lower courts now.

It's still on-going. They did get a temporary injunction on some of the new frame and receiver rule change since the ATF tried changing it 24hrs before it went into effect.

I'm sure they'll follow suit. Maybe a new gun-centric shipper will emerge and only hire white men so the theft problem is solved.

I wish the bullets would fly already. So tired of this shit. If nothing happens in the next couple years, it's already fucking over. And I'm sure nothing will happen, as has been the trend for a while. Everyone's too comfortable to risk dying to protect what they believe in, so I guess we do deserve to lose it all, fuck it. Country's already fucked demographically anyway. Just let the world burn itself down.

I get the frustration and it's increasingly obvious with the current administration.

But there are some good wins lately thanks to giganigga Clarence Thomas. CA and NY are openly trying to defy the SCOTUS ruling which means those lower court cases are going to head to them if the 9th circuit doesn't do what they're supposed to.

UPS is a common carrier. I don’t think it’s actually legal for them to do this.

Who the fuck uses UPS in 2022?

What they are doing is limiting those that can take advantage of their two day service to only bulk shippers and forcing people to use overnight shipping for one off shipments.
Like all of this bullshit it is just designed to increase cost to limit who can buy things.

Who's going to punish them? The government rubbing its claws with glee at the decision they totally didn't coerce?

The feds don't care what the law is they're just doing whatever they want

>Who's going to punish them?
The Public. Say it with me…
>Down With Brown
>Down With Brown
>Down With Brown

I just got a beretta slide in the mail, I'm going to 3d print a frame out of nylonx and build one

You have to overnight guns anyways, afair.

This. We aren't what this country was. States could tell glow niggers to go away. Now they mostly can't