I believe I've discovered a cover-up

Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled is accused of the following: imprisonment, torture, inhumane acts, persecution, cruel treatment, outrages upon personal dignity.

Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled has a warrant for his arrest issued 18 Apr 2013.

Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled has the warrant unsealed on 24 Apr 2017.

Libyan authorities provided a copy of a death certificate on 2 Aug 2022.

Decision to terminate proceedings for his war crimes: 7 Sept 2022.

I believe the former head of the Internal Security Agency of Libya, Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled (aka Tohami Khaled), faked his death to avoid criminal proceedings.
icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/2022-09/KhaledEng.pdf

Specifically interesting is the termination of proceedings.

TERMINATION OF THE PROCEEDINGS
On 7 September 2022, Pre-trial Chamber I terminated proceedings against Mr Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled. The Chamber made this decision following the Prosecution’s Notification of the Death of Al-Tuhamy and request to withdraw arrest warrant, dated 2 August 2022 and annexing a copy of a death certificate issued by the Libyan authorities and an official translation. In light of the Prosecution’s submissions, the Chamber considered that the certificate sufficed to render the warrant of arrest without effect. Outstanding requests for arrest and surrender made to any States will accordingly be withdrawn.

Attached: DJKhaled.jpg (1200x954, 224.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arabi21.com/story/1335839/وفاة-التهامي-خالد-أحد-أبرز-الأذرع-الأمنية-لنظام-القذافي
afrigatenews.net/article/اكتشف-10-معلومات-عن-اللواء-التهامي-خالد/
icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/2022-09/KhaledEng.pdf)
youtu.be/SW_p8_kz5GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they have the same last name so they are the same person
no that's retarded, fuck off schizo

You are ignoring a shit ton of context and timeline.

Bumping for visibility.

While it looks like you are right, this discussion doesn’t belong on this board. Try Any Forums

I have. They say I am schizo.

Don't hold out on us, show us all the evidence that convinced you.

The timeline above is sus to me. Then there's two articles about his death with no photographs of his actual body:

arabi21.com/story/1335839/وفاة-التهامي-خالد-أحد-أبرز-الأذرع-الأمنية-لنظام-القذافي

afrigatenews.net/article/اكتشف-10-معلومات-عن-اللواء-التهامي-خالد/

There's also the Case Information Sheet (icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/2022-09/KhaledEng.pdf) that says his annexed death certificate from Libyan officials was sufficient enough as evidence as his death. I can't contest this myself, but I do think that's incredibly suspicious.

Bumping for America. Please discuss this.

>Then there's two articles about his death with no photographs of his actual body:
user you're seriously expecting them to post pictures of his fucking corpse on a news article?

No. Public funeral services for high ranking officials isn't uncommon. Let alone one wanted for war crimes in Libya.

I hope you're never allowed on a jury.

You're telling me someone that had an arrest warrant dropped 3 days ago isn't the least bit suspicious to you?SHAWGV

You're telling me you assign guilt based on suspicion?

>arrest warrant dropped
could it perhaps be because he's dead?

No. I'm asking a question that I believe deserves a better answer.

Yes. Or he's alive and working with corrupt US government officials to fake his death to escape criminal proceedings from the U.N. for his war crimes.

Sounds like reasonable doubt to me. Better come up with a stronger case with some more convincing evidence.

How exactly would you suggest that? Going to Libya and asking?

deep research via youtube videos

Here is a video in 2018 of Libya attempting to drop the arrest charges, further adding to the motive of this.

youtu.be/SW_p8_kz5GQ

Now we're talking, I don't even have to watch this to believe. Tohami Khaled 100% faked his death with the help of the US government.

Bumping. Discuss Tohami Khaled.

Abolish mandatory minimum sentences.

What makes you think it's the US Government and not, say, the Italians or the French?

Because I personally have extreme bias against the US as a result of reading RT for the last decade.

The reason I believe the US government is involved is due to the timeline of events. Here is my theory, and I would like your help to prove it to be true.

- Back in the early 2000s, when Trump was on reality TV and such, he met some people from within the US Marshalls service.

- The US Marshalls knew that Al-Tuhamy Mohamed Khaled has a famous relative with extremist views that has both wealth & influence in the US. I believe this to be DJ Khaled. Trump finds out about this.

- Trump and the US Marshals then decide to use DJ Khaled for information about Tohami Khaled. Again, this is in the early 2000s, so this would be while Trump is working on developing his rats & moles.

- They use their influence to make DJ Khaled extremely popular and fuel money into the operation. They use his radio connections, Trump's connections, and piggyback off of Lil' Wayne, Birdman, and their crew. This allows them more influence, money, a fanbase, etc.

- Similar to Alex Jones, DJ Khaled gets nitpicked in the public eye. He says he won't "eat his wife's pussy" because "man is king". I think DJ Khaled messed up here, because this was his first hint towards extremist Muslim views, which could lead to a connection to Tohami Khaled.

- They embarrass DJ Khaled publicly to defame his character. They give him money to deal with this and shut his mouth. They continue to make DJ Khaled their bitch and use him as an informant to blackmail government officials. They release a sex tape about him so that you do not think twice about him and the amount of popularity and influence he had in the early 2000s.

- Some more evidence as to why I think DJ Khaled is involved is the bust with Centra Tech Inc. between DJ Khaled and Floyd Mayweather. DJ Khaled settled for unlawfully touting coin offerings on social media for Centra Tech Inc in 2018. I believe the only reason he settled was to take the heat off of him looking like an informant. I think DJ Khaled truly is the key to the success with this story.

- Why do I think above? Because if you look at the bust of Centra Tech Inc. The US Marshals sold $30 million worth of cryptocurrency from that bust. If we all just imagine a couple of individuals in the US Marshals meeting with a couple of individuals interested in running for politics, and then look at individuals with influence, power, and money, back before all of this occurred. I think that DJ Khaled, Centra Tech Inc., Al-Tuhamy Mohammed Khaled, and the US Marshals are all pieces of a larger puzzle.