The national language of the EU should unironically be English...

The national language of the EU should unironically be English. Europe's actualization as a unified and proactive civilization has a cost, and this cost is the sacrifice of nation-statism and the linguistic-chauvinism that this 19th century idea came with.

Embracing English will unleash the full potential of federalism. A completely unified labour market, completely unified cultural space, a completely unified Europa.

Look at India, with its many languages. Embracing English would make the EU more economically cohesive. It's a logical evolution in the 21st century. Languages are just tools for human organizations. The best tool we have now is English. Everyone speaks it. Everyone can communicate with everyone. It's ideal for the purpose of a unifying language.

And it is a myth that this is unheard of. In Europe's past, we used French and before that Latin as a unifying language. Anyone from Poland to Ireland to Portugal who spoke French and before Latin could move about on the continent. These languages were the linguistic infrastructure that united European civilization.

To reach Europe's full potential it will take daring and ambition. Such a move would be one step closer to making Europe a force to be reckoned with. It is the transformation Europe needs to take to achieve its destiny

Attached: 487192364213.png (1280x1635, 2.18M)

unironically agree

i wrote it unironically

I agree, and I don't even think that's a controversial opinion outside of Cambodian lacquerware forums.

This is actually something that happens frequently in countries that have a lot of different languages

>you can't pick the biggest ethnic groups language as the official language, because it would place that ethnic group in a position of power and make everybody else angry
>you can't pick the smaller ethnic group's language because nobody speaks it
>end up picking English or French as the national language because nobody speaks it natively and it places everyone on an even playing field

zajeb się eurosmieciu szparagi w Niemczech czekają

Move to USA and kill yourself, you are void of culture, void of meaning and void of reason.
I have a solution that will fix all your problems, go on your search bar, type "reddit.com" and press enter. You will find the people that think like you and act like you, finally jerking off a good one to your submissive fetishes.
You will be well accepted back the moment you become mentally adult or dead.

As if we aren't americanized enough already. Literally any other language would be better, you know, to give us an actual identity outside of being globohomo economic zone #3

If you pragmatically adopt English you can actually better insulate your culture. Americanization only happens because a culture has to adapt to world-spirit forces. Creating a euro-english will make it easier to do our own thing

Hate the EU
Hate poles
Hate krauts
Hate poles
Hate ritals
Hate rican
Hate poles
Hates ritals
Love me country France
Hate poles

Ok, let's pick German then

too late.
English is already the lingua franca of Europe.
Choosing any other language will piss the rest off and no ones gonna bother to learn latin.

I don't want to federalize with Pooland

Well we'll not be speaking polish for sure so better buy that besherelle or oxford english book

Fine with me.

E é por isso mesmo que a união morrerá.
Pois não é a soma das suas partes mas sim o domínio ideológico que substitui o povo existente.

English is a native European language composed of other older European languages. It is the language of the largest empire that ever existed, a European empire, and it is the language of the most powerful individual country in the world right now, a foundationally European country.

Just make it your language, accept the supremacy of the English language, and move on with reality

Seems like common sense regardless of Britain's membership of the EU

Attached: main-qimg-f5d031aded9ca897b46b7608062f1091.jpg (638x479, 59.45K)

I don't think so. The less americanised the better. French is the best potential lingua franca.

and
>federalism
please no

You need to replace a few of these z's with s's

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-075518_Instagram.jpg (1440x1993, 354.38K)

Attached: 1662475655218261.jpg (910x983, 73.56K)

English being a lingua france doesn't stop countries and movements to change to another lingua franca, it's a wrong assumption coming from your unperceived ignorance of the future.

Construct a completely new language like Esperanto and use that
Or just do Latin.
English is ugly.

I agree with you but they will push for federalization + English and destroy the union.

tiddy

I think it's evident we are never going to get rid of english. It's the de facto lingua franca of the entire world and especially on this continent, and if we ever were to federalize, it would give english even more power.
In the end local languages would have the relevance of dialects and most media will be produced in english, like it's already happening on a smaller scale
Then english would start to replace all the languages at least in highly populated areas with a lot of foreigners like west germany and benelux, perhaps even paris

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself, retard. It's a disgrace to see a federalist bugman posting under my flag. """People""" like you should be expelled into the sea.

Most people in the EU speak English as their second language, so what do you even mean by "embracing" it, you fucking cretin? Delegalisation of other languages? Fuck off.