Has anyone else noticed a big increase in miscarriages and kids born with major medical issues...

Has anyone else noticed a big increase in miscarriages and kids born with major medical issues? Just sampling from my extended family/social circle these things seem extremely elevated.

Attached: pepe-red-eyes-sweating.jpg (579x564, 81.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amgreatness.com/2022/08/16/report-44-percent-of-pregnant-women-in-pfizer-trial-lost-their-babies-fda-and-cdc-recommended-jabs-for-expectant-mothers-anyway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I base all of my beliefs on anecdotes as well. Seeing is believing, and I believe that I see things that I want believe that I saw.

I believe you have bad genes.

Yes, we are in the Children of Men timeline, eventually it will switch to The Road timeline. Sucks.

not just lately just in general, I think ALL of my extended family's kids have some form of autism or add. I have been writing it off as retarded women believing everything they hear from pharma but idk, you can bet they are all medicated.

Kys

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,black_triblend.u8.jpg (750x1000, 186.47K)

I thought the exact same thing yesterday when I read the air quality was dangerous to go outside where I live.
It's not a mad max future. It's going to be the Road.

Attached: 1637182609857.gif (156x267, 60.61K)

KEK, remember that every inch of paranoia you feel is legitimate and the only thing keeping you alive

>KEK, remember that every inch of paranoia you feel is legitimate and the only thing keeping you alive
Because we live on the wild plains 50,000 years ago and there might be a cougar behind that rock up there, right user?

weaklings trying to conceive will result in even weaker children

Yes, during testing of the vax, Pfizer found that 44% of pregnant women who took one or more shots during pregnancy ended up miscarrying. This was Pfizer's own data from their own testing.

Here's an article on it:

amgreatness.com/2022/08/16/report-44-percent-of-pregnant-women-in-pfizer-trial-lost-their-babies-fda-and-cdc-recommended-jabs-for-expectant-mothers-anyway/

If only you were paying attention and could be bothered to read actual medical studies and articles about them, instead of just being a snarky shithead.

Also, the death rate among young adult males has doubled since the vaccines came out. That didn't even happen during 2020 when WuFlu was infecting everyone; it happened after people started taking the vaccines in 2021. There have been dozens of articles mentioning this, typically based on insurance company reports not on medical studies, so I haven't saved them. (I used to work in medical statistics at a research hospital, so I've been following the WuFlu vax crap -- and definitely not getting one myself.)

You can look up the news articles and links yourself if you want.

It's the vaccine. It's causing all kinds of fuckery

HEINOUS fuckery.

Anecdotes are unironically a better source of knowledge than well known liars (who are also heavily incentivized to lie to you) like pharma companies and government health authorities

Let's not forget that because of the WTVT vs Akre precedent.....
>american news companies fall under "entertainment entities" instead of "news" thus freeing them from any real liability

TV!!!! GUYS!!! IT'S LIKE TV!!!

The overall 40% rise in deaths, and the miscarriages, deformities, etc, are all medical mysteries. If anyone says it’s because they gave us all an experimental, DNA-altering injection, that person hates science, and is a denier. Trust the science, Anons.

My coworker told me he shat blood just after the 3d dose. Another one is stuck on the bed with neck pain

Really makes you think

>Just sampling from my extended family
I guarantee it's because you're inbred

Both of those are better books that were adapted to film, especially The Road. And both are accurately forecasting the future - nvm tho keep that head in the hole and get boosted