Boyfriend of 5 years is asking for a payout on the house I own

Well, Any Forums?
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/xbgsi1/boyfriend_of_5_years_is_asking_for_a_payout_on/

Attached: 85C0611C-B977-4713-8099-9DE6AFE8EB39.jpg (524x1248, 314.42K)

This isn't reddit.

payup roastie he helped you get to that point, you owe him

also this is fake because hypergamy

She sounds like a miserable cunt desu

He gets nothing the pathetic trash.

If I wanted to read reddit posts I'd go to fucking reddit. I hate you OP

Pay up

>paying your girlfriend rent
holy fuck literally ngmi all women bring to the table is gash, all you do is dick and dash. quite simple boys

>paying rent to his girlfriend
>girlfriend is the landlord
>calculating shekels
>planning for the break up
sounds normal for an NPC relationship
very reddit. now kill yourself, OP

Attached: interview.png (1266x1124, 366.03K)

Tits or gtfo

Don’t give him shit make him homeless and steal all his possessions. Also make a false police report saying he hit you.

>she makes 6 figures.
>he asks for 11k $ to leave.
>she's in total shock.

She's a brainlet.

Its two homos, you dipshit.

based gigolo of wagies

This is a dumb thread and he's a dumb guy. He's been paying $500 a month to his landlady that he presumably fucks on occasion. No name on the deed means he's entitled to NOTHING even if they get divorced. I would be very happy in his shoes even if this story is fake and gay. A bot probably posted that on plebbit

>spending 30K on a nagging roastie
Kek

this
11k is nothing. anyone making over 6 figures should be taxed to hell.

fucking 1 percenters.

Odd things about 9-11. Even during the news-broadcasts a former Israeli PM said it looked like the work of Osama bin Laden. This got imprinted into everyone's brains. But, how would he even have any idea? All he had to go by was a burning building at that point.

this isn't reddit, nigger.

>XX
>two homos
yeah ok.

>lived together for 5 years
>not married
That's the problem. Otherwise I would laugh in his face.

If the boyfriend was a women, the poster would be paying AT LEAST 25% of their disposable income until death
11k is a bargain desu

Kinda based but he should be a bit more shameless, quantify what he "gave up" to support her in her shitty girl boss job and what he will need to continue the lifestyle he's become accustomed to

>dating niggers

He obviously talked with Mark Walsh (a freelancer from Fox), who knew on this day why exactly the towers collapsed.

what a cuck, the fact that he paid half of regular rent, means he could save 500 USD every month to buy assets, the dumbass 100% didn't

yuh
was gonna say, the dude acts like an average woman
I can bet my little finger that if roles were reversed, everybody would jump to the woman's defense, but in this case they're burning the dude at the stake

he could lock the bitch out and start squatting with another woman. drive her mad. get the cops involved and go out swinging

It's just a downhill track. A point of no return has been crossed.
Break up and kick him out. As long as nothing is written AND signed you don't have to give him shit, but that is up to you.

Fucking sucks, but better start now then later.

I can absolutely guarantee that the roles are reversed and it isn’t her making the money. She lives with him in his house and she’s resting the water

There’s no way a woman who makes “six figures” goes out with and lives with someone who delivers pizzas

>divorced
They are not even married.
She shoild just kick out his loser ass.

She should have to pay him half of everything she makes for the rest of his life should they break up. In some states you literally have to pay alimony to ex-girlfriends not even someone you married. Make her pay palimony to maintain his standard of living. Now that's equality!

Attached: 1567168102173.jpg (974x649, 121.46K)

haha pay up roastie

Attached: roastie.jpg (3024x2744, 1.97M)

I'd say he owes her about 11k after the breakup. He's been getting about $500 off rent for years.

>He gets nothing the pathetic trash.
Its this, and only this

What a retard, imagine putting in even a single penny towards your GIRLFRIENDS mortgage. He has pretty much agreed that he paying her rent in order to live together.
I'm trying to imagine a world in which a husband/wife would require their spouse to contribute to bills considering they are the homemaker.

what a fucking loser he should be killed. all this for 10 grand?

and she's also a broke bum bitch if she's upset over 10 grand and posting on reddit

I thought the same but maybe she is super ugly and he is chad but likes to fuck fat ugly women. But you might be right. This rarely happens.
All in all, paying 500$ is too much. Paying energy cost and stuff is ok, also sometimes helping fix things. They are not married lol.

I'm so banned on reddit I can't even view posts. I come to Any Forums to see reddit posts now.

It's so fucking simple.

My income: $100,000
Your income: $40,000

Total income: $140,000
My burden: 71%
Your burden: 29%

Monthly mortgage repayment: $2000
My contribution: 2000*0.71= $1420
Your contribution: 2000*0.29=$580

Then you just decide whether contributions over the burden should be considered gifts or interest-free loans and you're done. Write it down on a piece of A4 paper and stick it in the box with all your other documents and if shit ever goes sideways you're covered.

You can do this for every expense and then just tally them all up to get a monthly contribution if you really want to but I'd just split off the mortgage by itself because the mortgage is the only expense that has real property attached to it unless you like share a car loan or something. Keep your income going into your own separate accounts and then transfer your contribution out of there into a joint account to pay the bills from. That way you'll have a transaction history of exactly how much has been contributed by each partner.

You can also do it the reverse way and have each partner contribute 30% of their income to the mandatory spending account. If you ever need to add more money to that account you'll have to calculate the burden and contribution for each top-up, and if you ever have a glut in that account you can pay out in the same way.

"Third joint account" is the best way, without a doubt.

I'm not anal about money (I've got rich parents so it's easy for me to be generous because it doesn't cost me anything really) but I know how to be. People are so dumb.

Why the fuck are they not married?

I don't know about you but the instant I so much suspect that in the mind of my girlfriend something like "power dynamic" goes on, the bitch is instantly dumped.
I already deal with that shit at work, I won't tolerate that in my romantic life as well.

t. poorfag

Oh and 5 years living together = defacto relationship so he'd have a claim on any joint assets anyway. He doesn't need to ask her, he can just enforce his legal right to joint property.