Time to abolish the monarchy

The British monarchy is the antithesis of meritocracy. Spoiled, privileged individuals receive praise and adoration - not for their actions, but for the mere fact of being born into a certain family.
They should be treated as what they are: celebrities.
Right now there are literal wageslaves crying in the street, in mourning after the loss of their beloved monarch. I'm so very tired of it all.

Attached: 1662908501009.webm (720x720, 544.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxRsA7e2bw
washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/10/queen-elizabeth-diplomacy-international-relations/
youtu.be/c2G1xtswdUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>

Attached: 1662906709082673.png (519x980, 921.35K)

but who shall suffer in their stead?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxRsA7e2bw

>be a dumb brit who is too stupid to know that they are on an american website complaining about a UK monarchy that holds little power even in their home country.

this website has a japanese ceo and its about anime

Actually they hold too much power.

>The monarch also retains prerogative powers — powers specifically reserved for the sovereign — including the power to appoint a new prime minister, dissolve Parliament and give royal assent to bills.

washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/10/queen-elizabeth-diplomacy-international-relations/

There can only be a prime minister if the monarch personally approves them. They can also end parliament at any time they desire. This seriously undermines democracy.

Attached: 1662908891499.jpg (460x859, 177.38K)

And the last time they used any of those "powers" was?

Attached: 123213124123.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

Fuck off commie

Meritocracy isn't communism. It is a system of achievement through personal struggles and hard work. Monarchs are not achieved; they are simply born.

Attached: 1662909811812.jpg (460x859, 181.45K)

What's Gordon Ramsay doing there?

Time for a new monarchy
youtu.be/c2G1xtswdUk

Attached: TayorFairydress.jpg (635x633, 109.96K)

>This seriously undermines democracy
lol
lmao

So what are you going to replace it with? That suit show the yanks have?

Just turn your back on them, walk away.
They are nothing. Deprived of the oxygen of publicity what are they?

Why do you have to replace it with anything.
You feel this need for a superior figure so badly?

Attempting to destroy the institutions of a nation under the pretence that you’ll replace it with something fairer is absolutely communism.

>This seriously undermines democracy.
that's what I like about it

You know the monarch is head of state right? You know the crown owns all national parks and a significant part of the country right?
It’s not as simple as just saying “no more monarchy! :) “ there’s property and roles you’re going to have to give to someone else

So write them a letter and leave us alone.

I am royal aaaaaand yooouuuu are servile.

Attached: Earl.png (211x554, 36.25K)

And theoretically I could go and kill 20 people in the street right now, what a stupid argument this is.

Jesus there's barely any meat on that hand. I bet you're a skinny fella, I only need one punch to put you on the ground.

>They can also end parliament at any time they desire
Wish they fucking would.

>this seriously undermines democracy
good

Attached: Screenshot (689).png (399x595, 450.99K)

>muh democracy
ROFLMFAO
Nigger wut? You still think we live in a democracy? Democracy is a farce. We like in an oligarchic plutocracy of bankers

So, the jew hates charlpeepee. Wasn't he a good goy?

Democracy is worse. You can overthrow a monarchy and make them fear you more than a parliament. You have to make legislature fear you. There’s hundreds of government officials. Plus, party rule takes away from common sense. It divides people.

Attached: 2785E3CE-3DFB-49CD-970B-FA4BD5B03888.jpg (1024x606, 79.98K)

Your rebuttal is, quite frankly, laughable. You do not have legal authority to kill 20 people; the monarchs have legal authority to appoint prime ministers and dissolve parliament.

You have been dismissed.

Attached: 1662912382024.jpg (198x369, 45.45K)

Say that to ministers and officials idiot. Monarchy IS through merit. It’s merit of natural law. If you don’t get killed, you stay. Communism is made out of fear of resource limits. Resource limits that haven’t reached peak even though the population has boomed. Enjoy your pseudo communism in the modern world. You’ll lose to capitalism.

Attached: 03E9EDBD-3228-4CF6-8BEF-9C99D0B8D8DC.jpg (1024x995, 86.52K)