Well, it looks like the vaxxoids are FUCKED. This sucks because many of my close friends are BOOSTED to the gills

Well, it looks like the vaxxoids are FUCKED. This sucks because many of my close friends are BOOSTED to the gills.

Pic Related - it's a long read but worth it

Attached: mrna.jpg (835x1176, 163.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WZHtxGF4Cc
abcnews.go.com/Health/original-antigenic-sin-fall-covid-boosters-corner/story?id=89229663
youtu.be/p5l174CliKE
youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>r/purebloods threads are 99% blue check twatter screenshots
You have to go back.

WHY THE FUCK DID I VAXX MYSELF *POP* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Z.gif (368x354, 1.34M)

>unnaturally modified mRNA
No... NO..... NOT CHEMICALS! DON'T PUT CHEMICALS INTO ME OH GOD NO PLEASE, NOT CHEMICALS ANYTHING BUT CHEMICALS

That's a long read?

It came from Twitter and he has the checkmark so it must be true.

>Over 1 billion vaxxed - picrel
FFS what about the other 6 billion?

What the fuck

Why would someone do this?

Failure? It will probably be seen as a massive success to those in power.

Maybe the real 9/11 was the jabs we took along the way......

Attached: Gref1.gif (300x167, 537.27K)

>trust me, I post on twitter

No cap fr

Why I took at J&J Vaccine

>one and done

Smart man

kek

Attached: 1659466881818089.jpg (691x633, 88.41K)

Alex Berenson was one of the first to my knowledge to say publicly that the mRNA vaccines should be discontinued. If this isn't covered up he will emerge with a lot of credibility.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WZHtxGF4Cc

it was an accident , she was playing football when she slipped and kicked men in penis

It'll be viewed a jew genocide like the many commie ones before

>3 twitter posts
>"a long read"
If you think that's a long read how are you ever going to learn anything complex, which sometimes requires reading an entire fucking book?

Jesus Christ.

Pic related - this is 300 pages of maths and formulas and I read it for fucking fun, because I was interested. I can't believe that you think your opinions are equally valuable to mine.

Attached: 1650628115890.jpg (180x271, 17.18K)

Nah you're probably better off than Pfizer or Moderna.

Attached: Omae_wa_mou_shindeiru.png (1600x1000, 942.46K)

Tldr

Don't forget Big Pharma Jews paid all the mainstream media outlets to lie about it and made all the big tech outlets censor anyone questioning it, creating a massive echo chamber of death

Most of these threads always fail to address the real issue with the vaccines. The real issue is millions of people signing up to be pharma guinea pigs… FOR FREE
AHAHAHAAHA
I get people signing waiver to do medical testing and such, its necessary. But those people get paid. Vaxxies did pfizer’s medical testing, with zero guarantee (outside of what talking heads on the news told them), zero liability, and ZERO COMPENSATION.
THEY DID IT FOR FREE

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

abcnews.go.com/Health/original-antigenic-sin-fall-covid-boosters-corner/story?id=89229663

Attached: THIS LETHAL EFFECT.png (684x681, 78.27K)

>massive vaxx die off #143, this time absolutely for real, two more weeks

>pats self on back
Haha... still RNA protein programming, Does exactly the same thing as Pfizer and Moderna except the delivery is different. Still same detrimental effect. Still not a conventional vax.

Attached: 1660541569142930.jpg (1024x674, 30.36K)

Saudi Arabia didn't lockdown.

I took two doses, I will keep you guys posted, for now I didnt feel a thing

They still masked

Attached: saudi arabia.jpg (1024x1024, 55.49K)

unholy gif

Oh, the songs we shall sing of this...
youtu.be/p5l174CliKE
youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U

thats hell on earth, theres no need to ban you from going out

Retards

1. No legal liability
2. No list of ingredients or side effects
3. Blank paper inserts
4. Invented overnight
5. Change the definition of vaccine
Sounds great!

Attached: 1A00C85C-C51D-4248-A944-F39CBAD8CDB2.jpg (872x609, 178.94K)

How the fuck long does it take someone who took I assume at least a single shot to die if they had it over a year ago? My crazy evil aunt took it and I want the whore dead already. Not because of money or whatever. She's literally making my and my grandmother's life miserable. I want the bitch gone.

The vaccinated people aren't fucked. This is a display of complete failure in another area. A vaccine that was promised to protect wasn't even tested for that property.

>A planned Jewish genocide
>It was all a mistake
Sure it was jew rats, torture and death is what you people deserve, all of you.

Never seen a good polish post, ever

Bro, they are spike protein factories with no off switch. The spikes are being produced in the balls. People are ejaculating blood.

Attached: 1648389405790.png (449x500, 247.79K)

Of course they did. Their god, Mr. Television, commanded it.

Attached: 1651979357099.jpg (553x720, 40.03K)

>Failure

Ah so close yet so far.

Didn't they put asbestos in their baby powder and give a bunch of women winter vagina?

>long read
Kill your fucking self

I propose calling these absolute retards by a name that fits them, LAB RATS. See the thing about lab rats is, they are in high supply, they are useless for anything else, they are expendable, no one cares about them dying its just information, and lastly, they are NEVER PAID

r/purebloods is just r/HermanCainAward for schizos. Those are the only two places where you'll find fucking idiots who "personally know" multiple people who died or got fucked up by covid or the vax. If you did a man on the street thing you'd hardly find anyone who knows people that died of either, but these redditors are all somehow surrounded by healthy young people dropping like flies from the cold and the Pfizercaust.

The soup guy is alright. The rest can have gift gas

>failures
imagine being this stupid
it is their great success
you don't know Sabatai Zevi do you

I got vaccinated more than a year ago and my jizz is normal, maybe your boyfriend just has ball cancer

>I got vaccinated more than a year ago
You're out of date. It's time to recharge that immunity!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 191644.jpg (893x802, 109.11K)

I didn't take the vaccine you jews lose again haha

kill yourself faggot

I'm pretty sure I was jabbed while I was asleep in hospital
After my night in the hospital I noticed I had a patch on my upper arm where they usually do them.
Stay vigilant niggers

>Saudi Arabia
77% at least one dose

kek

it took a few seconds to realise what was happening. i thought it was a platypus

>immunity
They keep using that word.

i got vaxxed with the adenovirus derived vaccine
which, as you're all ignorant, has been used in veterinary medicine for decades
yes it's not human but if my dog got one and endangered mammals got one, it's not dangerous

So you're saying these people won't die if they continue to take shots? That can't be, since people have already been dying and continue to die every day.

uh.... ok. i have seen some strange shit on the internet but this about takes the cake i think

Original antigenic sin
Or as I like to call it.
Original sin

They literally spelled it out lmao

Anything that can be done will be done, eventually. That's the problem with freedom

>ZERO COMPENSATION
Krispy Kreame says otherwise

This but I've seen worse desu