UK US Unity

We are in mourning in recent days over the loss of the Monarch, and send our prayers to our brothers and sons in the US for their own loss today.

All who deny the familial bonds between our nations are subversive agents.

Attached: istockphoto-184322379-612x612.jpg (612x407, 27.25K)

Mourning is for faggots

Biden is too senile and thinks The Troubles are still ongoing, and has decided to side with Southern Ireland, unable to locate Northern Ireland on a map.
Furthermore, he doesn't even know who Lizz Truss is, and neither does half her cabinet.
So, whilst Americans and Anglos may want closer partnership, the leadership won't allow it.

True

Attached: IMG_3792.png (1860x1391, 451.74K)

>Oh no Israeli goyim slaves died!!!!
Was that supposed to hurt? Lmfao

A good fren.
Ignore government, acquire frens.

The average American probably couldn’t find the UK on a world map. They don’t give a shit about us and just use us to spread their influence over the world.

>All who deny the familial bonds between our nations are subversive agents.

or clearly underage, like . you see a lot of this edgelord and DC shit everywhere anymore

Gay anglos circlejerking

Attached: Scjerry.png (1105x561, 926.87K)

You're weak

I think the fags crying over an old woman and people that died 20 years ago are a bit weaker

I agree, but this is not the right place. Too many incels with inferiority complexes in here.

You deserved all the hatred and alienation you got from everyone growing up.

>emotional projection

Attached: d59cb66887112e1988c0f260a323b6f1.jpg (295x297, 12.45K)

If you were strong, it wouldn't concern you faggot. That's just it... you motherfuckers are too easy to read. So, you're so "strong" that you worry about someone crying. Why the fuck should you care? Your inferiority complex is showing. It's not their fault that you can't get laid incel.

You're the insecure guy concerned with strength and weakness, did your father not love you enough? Maybe you should be strong and cry about it.

average Americans aren't spreading influence bong bro, they're too fucking stupid drooling on themselves like retards worshiping kikes and niggers.

>>emotional projection
you're a bitter loser pushed to the bottom of society by people genetically superior to you and you took refuge on the internet where you can pretend to be a tough guy

Attached: 1659282029269.gif (220x146, 28.03K)

Fpwp
Seething over the majesty of the great Anglo nations and their achievements.

>Getting this offended over some Any Forums posts
What a soft bunch ITT

>offended
i'm just stating the facts: you think this is how tough guys because this is the only way the cool kids ever treated you
you're just too dumb to realize they treated you like shit because you always acted like shit, so it never stopped

Dilate

that's all you have to say to someone who was genuinely trying to help you?
i was giving you life advice, maybe you should be a little more thankful instead

You will never be a woman

FUCK THE KIKE QUEEN LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY

Attached: FF7774E3-47A5-46F1-8E8B-F8D2730D4FAF.jpg (2400x2400, 1.71M)

yeah, my cock and balls and y chromosome say that
likewise, you will never be accepted

You're a faggot for needing acceptance