Is the WEF actually trying to keep us alive?

Just came to me but everything they’re trying to do is also, in a way, a solution to keep humanity from collapsing in on itself. The crisis we’re seeing unfold is happening because of the very things they’ve tried to stop from happening.

The upcoming crisis we”re seeing is in relation to untenable rent prices, gas prices, limited housing, food shortages due to supply chain fuckups etc. In the so called utopia they present, most of those issues would cease to exist anymore.

I mean, think about it, if we don’t solve the growing population, less available land, shrinking gas and oil resources and cost of food production, where will we be in the future?

It’s starting to seem, to me at least, that they aren’t evil people vying for power, but they’re horribly misguided humanitarians trying to keep humanity alive while sacrificing its comfort and freedom purely in the name of survival

What I’m asking is really, could they be right?

Attached: 4E1A2EE0-8E9F-4A00-A2A2-71B1E5B2C0F3.jpg (2048x1365, 584.61K)

Now I’m not saying we should sacrifice our freedom for the sake of keeping humanity as a race alive, I know I don’t, but how, exactly, do we live given all the shit we”ve got to come up against this century?

Hell, are they right? Is there a crisis coming up where the population will grow so high that it becomes impossible to live or eat? Are their ideas solutions to these problems or not?

Gimme the nuke codes and i'll solve all problems in a jiffy.

Kill everyone in your synagogue, kike.

Are you truley retarded? were you dropped on your head? are you this fucking stupid?
The inflation is all because of covid policies that were caused by printing money.

They are not good people. they don't want you to be happy. they want to sustain their control over the world.

if we got rid of all the shitskins when we had the chance (1700-1800 or so) we wouldnt have any of these issues.
but whites are altruistic and its our achilles heel.

>The inflation is all because of covid policies that were caused by printing money.
No it's not. inflation came from the pharma scam, printing money just helped it along

Stop importing niggers - problem solved.

Stop trusting liars and stockpile every type of munition, even new types of mRNA "vaccines" can be a weapon now...

If they want population reduction, we should start with them.

WEF orchestrated all the crisis we're seeing. So, no, they're not saviors, they're the bad guys. Shoot on sight.

>this
OP is a Brittoid faggot.

>trying to keep us alive?
no
they want as many people dead, so they can rule a depopulated world

Attached: wef depopulation agenda.jpg (724x515, 126.15K)

Kys

they want 90% dead

Attached: 90% off.jpg (854x305, 94.05K)

She's not wrong though - the 10% would be white.

But you should die, jew.

>this
Yes.

I BELIEVE THE CURRENT THING I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE I AM NOT A DOMESTIC TERRORIST I DENOUNCE ALL THE HORRORS COMMITTED BY MY PEOPLE

No, if they were they'd get rid of kikes (themselves) holding back euro racial stock progress along with the chinks and niggers. Poo's can stay I guess if they stop fucking up the Ganges and 3 stone cooking with 2 billion people. Nah, fuck them too.

Current crisis is cause by following their guidelines, ie safety protocols regarding covid and closing down half the economy for two years. Even if they have good intentions (which they don’t) they’re shit at predicting things and responding. And that’s enough to not trust them and want them gone.

ALL HAIL THE CURRENT THING

>Is the WEF actually trying to keep us alive?
Yes, and this is terrible. They want to play God.
Pro tip: they will fail

Attached: body.jpg (490x722, 31.84K)

They spent the last 50 years shipping government food subsidies to Africa to farm their numbers up like rats so they could import them en masse into the West under the guise of “humanitarian aid for refugees”.

I shall NOT believe the current thing
I AM a domestic terrorist
I AM a threat to society
I WILL act upon my threats

I BELIEVE THE CURRENT THING IS A THING AND IT'S LIEK THING AND THING

>DA CURRANT TING
fucking kill yourself.

DA K0OSCZ

WEF is fake and gay and you’re legitimizing them by asking big questions. They can only do big things if everybody does all the lifting for them. Good job user. Learn their names and suck their dicks.

NOU

NO

they want depopulation.

Hope they're paying you well OP

>by asking big questions
BIG QUESTIONS=BIG DICK ENERGY

>be Gates family
>force Africa to stop segregation and allow them to become overpopulated by giving them free foods, water and healthcare
>be Gates family
>life long eugenics supporter
maybe his fucking cunt of a mother and him souldn have helped africa become overpopulated to begin with???? which retarded eugenics overpopulated a continent while convincing the other they're too many?

No. Not when you take into consideration their open borders, finding of DA's don't prosecute violent criminals, pro-covid restrictions that made our economy worse. Everything they do, is to collapse the middle class, the backbone of western civilization

>Everything they do, is to collapse the middle class, the backbone of western civilization
lmao holy shit when can people start being murdered in droves tick tock tick tock

>What I’m asking is really, could they be right?
Jewish elites are never right, they are always evil, period

Attached: aojxayf6m6731.jpg (3000x3999, 760.65K)

Not really keeping everyone alive, it's a think tank for wealthy business men, politicians and bankers, it's objectives is to find excuses and mechanisms to keep the capitalist system alive with the minimal reform possible.

They aren't good people but they're doing the right thing. We're a stupid and selfish species and we need to be controlled, otherwise we won't ever reach our full potential.

> humanity collapsing
not my fucking problem

>Left protests OWS
>Globalist masters give them a toy night stick so they can go beat their fellow middleclass men with racial distraction like the useful idiots they are
The right could learn from their success.

Don’t ever change leaf