HAPPENING: 70,000 Syrian refugees plan HUGE MIGRANT CARVAN TO REACH EUROPE

>Over 70,000 people are following the Telegram channel which organisers are using to plan their trip towards Europe. Many Syrians in Turkey don’t feel safe in the country after a recent shift in Turkey's stance towards Damascus.

english.alaraby.co.uk/news/syrian-refugees-turkey-plan-caravan-reach-eu

ARE YOU READY?

Attached: fdffd.jpg (1600x900, 1.5M)

Well, as an accelerationalist I say, welcome. I want to see the likes of them flushed down the drain during my lifetime.

Wouldn't matter anyway.thats the regular amount coming in 2 months since 2015.germcucks go clapp clapp

Why is it always all men

>ARE YOU READY?
Yes, my mg3 is ready

Europeans would unironically lose any war you seem to be hinting at....with home turf advantage at that

they literally just dont stop coming

That is half of what crosses out southern border every single month of every single year for reference. It is a literal invasion.

fuck

This will be the winter for it.

Nice 70K more people freezing this winter

How do I remove frozen syrians from the streets in winter?

cant wait for all the balkan states, greece, bulgaria and rumania, hunagry etc. to not be able to stop them from entering europe, then germans having to take up the slack again and right after we took all the rapists in like the good little cucks we are, all of the easterners and yugos to LARP as if they stopped anyone

i miss having our own borders

Attached: raziel.jpg (900x760, 146.73K)

Turkish-Greek-Balkans route then? Slobodan, bring ze Flammenwerfer.

You see, I was referring to all of their kind. Not only them in Europe. When teradeath stands at their door, then the by then, well-informed Europeans will simply say, you reap what you sow.

Attached: 1653965472024.png (1500x832, 1.65M)

Caravan with 70.000 illegals is not news, multiple caravans like this are on the march to europe every day of the year, the EU takes in millions every year. The birthrate in europe is 1.5 or something and the population is growing, this is how and why

Let them come

Attached: dbf9ce6b79777ec7c3041d5791efdbb8.gif (700x296, 3.24M)

How isn't Syria just empty now, where are they spawning from?

based, refugees welcome, bring in fucking 10,000,000 most aggresive prisoners from 3rd world countries, rapists, killers and give them houses next to free-independent tolerant women ahahaha
accelerate !!!!!!

We need turrets to shoot them all.

>Telegram channel which organisers are using to plan their trip towards Europe
Who are those organisers? Jews? Catholics?

Notice how there's no women only men coming kek.

Attached: 1662382442043042.gif (494x558, 2.94M)

God I hope it's true, I'm sick of shitskins Arabs

but you're literally one...

Another pic with no chicks.
(((Odd.)))

You are a shitskin too, Mehmet. You will never be European.

Yes, the robotic paradigm is at hand.
And with a little bit more, their human status shall be null and void.

all of the above

FUCK YES, MORE SHITSKINS IN GERMANY, NETHERLANDS AND FRACE, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS

inb4 they come and there's not even electricity lmao

That pic is just mind blowing. Not one fucking woman. Throughout history there would be no question about what that’s called. Invasion.

>as his russian supply of cum dries up due to them losing the war, the serb Vatnik starts promoting sandnigger invasion again

like clockwork

Attached: serb.jpg (419x406, 23.77K)

>muh better living conditions

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 17.20.28.png (350x368, 177.16K)

Yes the Turk and Brazilian shitsouls and shiskins both. But worse for the turd, sry I mean Turk.

don't worry, our lapdog erdogan will hold them off for a couple of shekels. enjoy the arabs muzzies and shitskins you shitskin.

How is it mg fauly that your government imports shitskins, kek? Also I dknt give two shits about retarded slavs killing each other in the east, not my problem.

This winter Europe will see the outflow of shitskins fir the first time.
Yes they will live in heated apartments on the European dime but even these apartments won't be heated enough for them. They cannot stand cold and the winter this year will be on the level of 1978 winter. So enjoy

>implying the eurogovs won't simply shut down gas for the europeans to keep them shittos warm

nigger, you invited them. stfu about what real people did.

Awww shit.

Here we go again.

There will always be a shitskin influx to Europe until this union collapses Rome style, theres no stopping it, theres not a single western european country with an 80% native population and its just going to accelerate even further, its ogre for Europe, majority shitskins in 30 years in every western nation.