Let's see how Any Forums reacts to a quality thread

The scientific community became compromised the moment the government started to use scientific studies to justify policy, and giving large sums of scientific grants.

This is how covid lockdowns were justified.

This is why unnecessary mass vaccination was conducted.

This why Purdue Pharma wasn't prosecuted for killing hundreds of thousands of people with the opium epidemic and scientific studies and the FDA stating that it's not addictive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purdue_Pharma

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Sackler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Sackler

Attached: 1493772384_SHODAN.gif (1000x710, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKN9trFSACI&t=73
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree. I really don't have much to add desu. I suppose i could help elaborate, but you're on base.

Science has always been wrong, and that will never change.
Every generation thinks that their science is correct. This has been happening throughout human history.
And every generation's science was disproven in the next generation, or the next.
Science is always wrong, and the true scientists know that. Hence the true scientists never claim to have discovered truth; only something that they and their peers could not falsify.
Now it can just be wrong for money.
And people love money.
Even scientists.

Yes, scientism is one of the evils of modern age and now that they deployed gpt-3 algos and treat smartphone users as hamsters the situation is even worse. In fact I expect if this thread gains enough traction to see various "tranny" gpt-3 sentences deployed to fuck up the debate.

By the way, how come there is no "Opioid Epidemic" in Europe? Or crack epidemic?

not much to say really. this is just simply correct.

I have given up trying to explain this to normies.

Agreed.
Now what?

Bump for quality

Not archived yet.

>Science has always been wrong, and that will never change.

Wow surprised.

Yes science is a snapshot of the current understanding rather then an ultimate truth.

Attached: 1650127989011.jpg (1170x1137, 101.75K)

Indeed, can one really say that science is unbiased when 3rd parties dictate who gets all the funding?

Attached: 4984BF39-AB73-4DBF-BC68-2440B808FE61.jpg (474x316, 14.84K)

The other part of it is the bell curve, user.
50% of the population is stupider then normies.

Attached: IQ-Bell-Curve.png (466x264, 35.04K)

I wouldn't simply cast off the entire scientific process. Simply put conducting science is just a process of reorientation to mold assumptions into a basis of validity.

The problem is humans are all equally shit in all the uniquely traditional ways.
youtube.com/watch?v=pKN9trFSACI&t=73

Attached: 1662912257947.jpg (316x202, 30.25K)

Thank you Leaf user.
I will keep you safe from those nasty rakes.

Attached: 1644996035959.gif (387x305, 498.8K)

And if you dissent it's not just that they stop funding you, but kick you out of the scientific community and de-platform you.

Attached: 1655404590291.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

There is no such thing as "settled" science and the notion of there being such a thing was only granted credence in the past 20 years by leftists abdicating their education in favor of money and feelings.

>cast off the entire scientific process

The problem is not the scientific method user.
It's corruption.

I always say that sociopath politicians and business leaders boast how
talented they are with their lies.
And imagine if all scientist did is lie about research rather then conducting it.
the planes would fall out of the sky.

But corruption has no boundaries it is a malignant cancer that will eventually kill the host organism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Attached: The_Scientific_Method.svg.png (1920x1824, 109.18K)

> the government started to use scientific studies to justify policy
This, public servants should not bark unless spoken to, and should be beaten regularly for good measure. An when they betray our rights for lobbyists bribes or duress, they should swing from a tree either way, for future example.

science has always been political

louis pasteur, for example, admits in his papers that the germ theory was less about science, and more about economics. -- if the french could say that foreign goods were possibly contaminated, it gave them a reason to control imports / put up trade barriers against england.

There was a sale on GOG a week ago and I bought a bunch of games for like a buck a piece.

Attached: sdaffdsfds.jpg (2797x1660, 633.29K)

Yeah but the issue of corruption often evolves into a false characterization of assuming "the poisonous tree" of any associations/institutions. It's a problem the Romans dealt with and corruption is as old as time.

As an example... COVID19. Yeah the vax was experimental and rushed but because of this instance of lies, bribes, and general FUD people assume all vaccines are "the work of the devil" and such. I feel like our iq or something is just so fucked or something. Self-aware agent systems should run world governments for better or worse. At least our AI descendants will be far better equipment at dealing with the harshness of time and interstellar space travel. At least our memory should live on withthem forevermore.

Yeah I'm so blackpilled I have no expectations anymore from our species.

Attached: 1662913429083.jpg (800x450, 272.44K)

>This, public servants should not bark unless spoken to, and should be beaten regularly for good measure. An when they betray our rights for lobbyists bribes or duress, they should swing from a tree either way, for future example.

That is a capital idea user.
I would go further and confiscate all of their wealth and throw their wives and kids on the street so they starve to death.

The only obstacle to this is cowardice. Our cowardice.
You are a coward and I am coward and all the other people who agree with this are cowards too.
Because user even though your statement is rather harsh but the vast majority of people agrees with your statement.
Yet non of us dare to go against these corrupt sociopaths.
And is not even war and violence we are just scared that our cozy lives my change for the worst.

Attached: 1639166195716.jpg (1200x963, 158.05K)

The thing that hits me the most, is the amount of trust people put in other people.

>Mankind is a creation of God
>Pandemic
>Let's change what God gave us and expect better
>Die of VAIDS

Or how the unbelievers would see it.

>Your body has been through a proces of millions if not billions of years
>You came out the strongest
>Pandemic
>Lets cast aside our resilient nature and get vaccinated
>One generation of experience with vaccination versus a proces of millions of years
>Expect good results
>Die of VAIDS

People are not the brightest.