What is stopping him?

Honestly, why not just give it to them and finish the bad blood between you?

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-162509_Instagram.jpg (1053x707, 98.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/planetjedward/status/1568684599353700354?cxt=HHwWhMDT0Z6Vi8UrAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unionbros its over...
jedward have spoken

They're british. Why gift anything except bombs to scum like the irish?

They’ve been saying a lot of shit like this lately

Gas chambers needed for them I think

>hand back
What? They have zero claim to Ulster. What are the talking about?

>what is stopping him?

A bunch of protestants that don't want to be governed by catholics. If Ireland was religiously homogenous then the entire island would've unified a century ago. As it stands now, an irishman would unironically rather live with niggers and goatfuckers than be neighbors to another denomination.

Attached: 585B26D2-24C3-4C15-859D-E484E7C6F921.png (1152x648, 39.35K)

The King has zero power over actual devision making.

Don't worry in a couple more decades there will be enough african immigrants and they will outnumber the bigoted religious people and we will have unification and freedom finally

Fuck off troon, Ireland belongs to the British

>hand back
Why don't the Irish just hand over their loyalty?

tards actually think the republic wants northern ireland back kek
the economy up there is practically non existent and they have a very nasty sectarian conflict which is a huge headache for whoever ends up responsible for it

Easiest way to gather british scum: mention northern Ireland

Attached: 1662889568196948.png (646x656, 322.58K)

Hand back? To who? The concept of United Ireland didn’t exit before it was formed by the British.

Give Northern Ireland independence so they can import 15 million niggers

According to Star Trek, reunification happens in 2024. So, no, he has to wait 2 years so it's like my heckin' TV show.

The Irish are just pathetic, constantly moaning about the British all while they let their ancestral language die out in favor or English and flood their country with Africans.

I wish I knew what flag that was so I could insult you accordingly, I just know it’s one of the eastern eurotrash shitholes

twitter.com/planetjedward/status/1568684599353700354?cxt=HHwWhMDT0Z6Vi8UrAAAA

>A bunch of protestants that don't want to be governed by catholics
It's pretty stupid if you think about it. There are no Catholics or Protestants in government, north and south. Just secularists and globalists.

People who want NI to become a part of Ireland are fucking retards. NI has virtually no economy whatsoever and relies on gibs from England. Ireland is a shit hole. An immigrant ridden shithole. You go to towns near the NI border and there are more brown people than white. Uniting with Ireland would open the floodgates to the North.

It's Serbia. Now spread your wings bong, insult him appropriately.

But African immigrants are extremely religious

King Charles should have these two little bellends executed

The floodgates are opened. A million shitskins could move to NI if they wanted from the rest of the UK,all the shit skin in Ireland can freely move over the border if they wish, just most prefer England and ROI right now as they're richer and not yet raped to death.

Northern Ireland was already closer to reunification than it's ever been, the Queen's death is almost certainly the coup de grace for British rule. It's only a matter of when they're holding the binding vote.

Would the Irish to survive without being part of the UK? I'm not educated on these matters but when I hear places like Scotland and Ireland cry about independence it always sounds like they don't really have a plan if they actually got it.

i forgot these faggots existed

lol no they aren't and i can tell you from experience their daughters are turbosluts

You can suck my 8 inch Serbian dick you ginger faggot, after you lose Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are next. Your nation is full of indians and muslims. I don't even need to insult you, the fate of your country is as dark as your teeth

Attached: 1637198198504.png (785x757, 105.07K)

might as well, we've already given up everything else

Usually in these threads someone from the Republic of Ireland will say most Irish no long longer really want those counties because they're economic basket cases that would need lots of support from the rest of the country, plus they're filled with people of a different culture, which is funny since ROI makes a point of importing the worst third world scum they can find but I guess they see them as better than the Protestants.

>Would the Irish to survive
They have their own potatoes and country. They'll be fine.