Which matters more

Politically speaking, which is more important: race or religion?

Attached: 1661956073020234.jpg (2382x2400, 1.7M)

(((You know who)))

Ideology, then race, then religion

Most people would follow the same religion if they were the same race and followed the same ideology anyway

My wife and her whole family are tradcaths and it's amazing how redpilled they are on everything but race and immigration. The priest will rail against transpeople and the COVID vax and the pope and go on and on but then when it comes to mexicans or the homeless it's all "we've gotta open our hearts and our homes"

Ensuring the survival of your specie/community/family

The rest is either spook or doesn't matter

Leave that poor old man alone, you sick fuck.

Ethnicity.

Hierarchy of importance goes thusly:
>God
>Family
>Race

Both groups are fake & based off fake & purposely deceptive "science" people use to explain their own personal psychology. I'm physically, spiritually & genetically superior to all of you & sick of you simian 80 IQ MK ULTRA Sleeper Cell agent flesh puppets channeling biblical & Jungian archetypes like fucking clockwork. Also, Jews aren't real

Attached: D8-SUFQXYAETfsw.png (960x927, 595.59K)

EMJ is right. "white" is a anglo/jewish term created in 17th century to diffirentiate themselves from african slaves

Attached: emj.jpg (600x600, 28.49K)

Race above all. You can't believe in a religion if you are killed by some swarthoid that claims to be Christian but still has room temperature IQ and kills people out of the sheer nature of their genetics.

Attached: 48a88d88cbf20b8db7dc1f21401cf5c2-Full.png (1058x771, 379.71K)

Most people claiming to be Christians aren't acting like Christians.
The hordes of invaders are morally superior to whites here.

Ideology. I want a society that is racist and reactionary. Why would I want to live around self-hating whites or watered-down Christians? I have nothing in common with either of these groups.

Religion.

Assuming there is a religion that is actually correct, then the obvious answer is religion. If god thinks you worship your race and not god, then how could you expect reasonable judgement.

Religion, because as God split mankind at the tower of Babel, so we should remain divided
Christianity tolerating globohomo is the result of corruption

>anglo/jewish
Fuck off, slavojuden.

Purpose.

burgers will never admit this since they have no identity beyond race

So it will be "religion" cause it deals with purpose.

Race

Attached: Multiculturalism.png (1088x790, 579.71K)