How do wageslaves cope with only being allowed to have 2 days off to themselves...

how do wageslaves cope with only being allowed to have 2 days off to themselves? thats not even enough time to destress from the week

Attached: 1661080903810628.jpg (1377x1407, 148.4K)

most indulge in several vices

Who cares? You deserve what you tolerate. Wagies can eat a dick.

this
>t. weed, caffeine and nicotine addict

This is from Better Call Saul, I have seen this episode

That’s why you get a job with pto/fmla where you can basically get a 3-4 day weekend every week, or at least every other week.

>pto/fmla
i dont know what that is

Kek, truer wagie words have never been spoken

materialism, drug use like weed, booze, cocaine, anything that keeps your mind off the fact that you are permanently in debt, depressed, and worked to the verge of suicide - but not enough to push you over. the wagie life is a miserable nightmare.

Only lazies take two days off, I work 6 sometimes 7 days a week. dont take any breaks either I also stay late pretty often too
you need to take pride in what you do

based and cuckpilled

well help a nigger out

holy fucking boomer

>Being proud of wasting your life away for a company's fat profits
You're just coping with avoiding the black hole of depression of your own personal life.

I work full time before you call me a neet, spending even less time than 2 days off is not something to be proud of.

Pretty sure "avoiding the black hole of depression" is the meaning of life so if I've found a way to do that aren't I succeeding in my life?
Yeah I put in 50+ hours a week for a sandwich chain smaller than subway but you've still heard of it but you know what else? I'm an assistant supervisor and get to throw out all the homeless people who come in too. I feel like batman sometimes. WTF am I supposed to do on my 'time off' anyways sit here and shitpost and waste my money on stupid shit? NO thanks, catch me at work stacking that cash and fighting the hobos

How much paid time do u get user

6 hours a week, or you can change overtime hours to PTO hours.

Nigger, this isn't a good thing. Why are you proud that you have no free time?

i get like 5 days pto a year, how am i supposed to use that

>me
>staying at grandmas house as a teenager for a few months while new house was being built
>have shitty job vacuuming cars at the car wash
>call out one day to play gta 5 the day after it came out
>rips the cable out of the wall and kicks me out of her house
>she's dead serious
I've been conditioned to be a wagie my whole life and taking personal days off is a mortal sin in my family
and they wonder why I drink

I woke up at 13.30 today and will continue to do so every day of the week. I shitpost, play vidya and fuck whores with my allowance money while you squat in a fast-food joint surrounded by niggers of all skin colours. You've failed because you were born in a slave family. In fact, your parents failed you.

You dumb niggers take bait like it is your job.

Good for you, save up that money for you wife's son's college tuition.

And why do you play GTAV when you're already living the real thing? GTA is for the rest of the world to simulate the american experience.

I wouldn't be so sure. I know people who actually think like this.

for me, its caffeine nicotine gum and opioids

except thats literally how american boomers think

good point

I get drunk and fuck gay dudes on the weekends to cope. Thats what America's all about.

I just work remote.
You'd be amazed how much time you can save not having to fucking drive anywhere, wake up early to shave, iron your clothes, and all that other stupid shit.
I just put on a dress shirt and plop my pajama'd ass down at my PC, take lunch at noon where I go pick some tomatoes or eggplants from my garden and spend an hour watching anime.

I work nightshift at a gym and I sleep at work. It's very comfy.