Learn the difference, americanists

Learn the difference, americanists

Attached: IMG_20220911_103533.jpg (1284x1072, 138.55K)

fuck off with that niggeranist bullshit.

She's right actually. It's extremely fucking annoying.

it was Russia
gimme a break

„I have read“

X

It wasn't Russia.
The people who ruled the USSR were anti-Russia and wanted to contain/destroy Russia.
Look at how Ukraine was formed. It was a small territory, then Lenin, Stalin, and Khruschev gave it a bunch of territory, including territory with Russian speakers on it. That's partly why we have the conflict we have today.
They destroyed Russian churches and cathedrals, persecuted Russian nationalists, gave preference to minorities and non-whites, there was little Russian about the USSR.

>Literally Who TwatterBot says something
Fucking neck yourself you tankie faggot

Attached: 1618284707851s.jpg (125x123, 2.45K)

>the people were anti-russian
So you mean it was russia, just like all of the other russias ever for the entire formal existance of the nation since at least the Tatars?

That was a really long winded way of saying the USSR was Jewish dominated. All of the Russians who were human beings left or died during the civil war anyways

no, that's not what he means

not jews, communists or soviets

Yes, anti Russian, that’s why every resource was centralised in Russia, towards Moscow? Fuck I hate western revisionist history so much. Stay in your lane

Russia is legally the ussr successor state and was formed from the Russian empire, fuck off with your pedantic gatekeeping doctor biscuit lips

>don't call the soviet union russia
As an israeli i can say the Soviet Union is definitely a communist Russia.

lol, lmao even

Attached: 22.png (1024x768, 1.04M)

what was the oficial language of the soviet union if not russian?

That’s how a stupid persons break works. She’s racked by this issue because she’s retarded.

Oh wow niggers are so smart.

Shut the fuck up I'll call whatever I want whatever I want. Commies should be sent to camps to work for the rest of their lives.

>legally the USSR successor
Russia was the main force behind the USSR. So yeah.

>the absolute state of "Academia".
The Soviet Union stopped being the Soviet Union in the 80s.

This guy is right.

Better comparison would be calling USA Texas or Alaska, or through media exposure majority : New York/socal... But we'd understand that confusion. Do you understand our confusion? Society union is 90% Russia.

The nigger is right, for once. The Russian federation is not the Soviet union and conflating them as a continuance of government is a propaganda tactic against boomers

She is absolutely correct.

I don't care about soviet russia, sneed

Lol, niggers are retarded