STOP MASTURBATING

STOP MASTURBATING

Attached: fuckniggrs.jpg (1280x720, 143.98K)

100%
shills who say it's fine or whatever are either jewish, or jew infested in the brain, which is even worse since they've become golems.

I was just thinking about wanking friend what's your advice?

Keep your hand off your dick

you need to fast and pray
2 immediate benefits.
you will not jerk off
you will lose weight
lastly, you would have prayed

Typing this as I rub one fellas

Quit wanking

This is important. Masturbating kills your mind, body, and soul and turns you into an ideal jewish pet.

>STOP MASTURBATING
Make me

just had a cheeky wank to my mates slutty titcow wife's fb pics and stills of her tiktok shaking those massive things. two handed, nut probably shot up over 3 feet

I would if i had a hole for fucking

too late fren

Attached: Man made horrors beyond our comprehension.png (1215x1218, 436.54K)

Oh shit its Penguin, you still alive nigga? Hows life?

I'll be honest.
When I'm on a nofap streak, I feel healthier, more energized, and seem to come off really well with the women.
Women's intuition just seems to be able to subconsciously inform them of how recently a man has coomed, and thus inherently affects how easygoing they will be towards a man.

Not him just spreading his message
He's in a better place

They can detect when you have a big nut saved up from your scent and it turns them on

OKAY
NOW START MASTURBATING

Attached: 1662854301641426.gif (480x366, 277.78K)

you guys have never had sex huh? Its quite common to rub one out hours before you know you are going to have sex, makes you last longer. Also, masterbating increases confidence and relaxation.

there are far, far worse addictions one could have than masturbation. the thing that would benefit Any Forums the most is overcoming its internet addiction.

Attached: 1662864811923065.jpg (1349x2000, 281.02K)

I was told, "It's the twinkle in your eyes."
I have blue eyes, and naturally get complimented on them first by women.
I can tell, the coomer meme is very accurate when it comes to this, but when I've finished blowing three to four nuts in one fapping, my eyes become drained of color, and more bloodshot, probably fucks with my posture too.

What happened to him?

>waste your cum so you can last a few more minutes
Imagine

>makes you last longer
this is true, but it makes the sex less pleasurable in my experience, and i can just last long regardless

Died

Did he really? How?

I can't and now I'm even having regular sex too unlike last year :(((((((((((

Tell me more about fasting. Is it all day until dinner, or breakfast and nothing else? Or is it no food at all?

All I know is he bled out somehow and someone said it was from a weapon malfunction or he accidentally shot himself in the leg
I think it's probably fake news and he just went completely off-grid and ditched the internet

Attached: bwell.png (946x596, 863.63K)

Just eat 1 meal a day ~16 hours apart from each other

Same for me as well. I've actually been doing "nofap" before it had a name. Whenever I would find myself single in the past I would tell myself "You will not cum unless it's with a woman." Then shortly after that, I always get one despite being otherwise hopeless in that department. It might just be placebo or being so pent up it forces you to put yourself out there. Probably wouldn't work if you didn't have at least an average amount of looks or were especially autistic/creepy.
Now I'm getting regular sex in a LTR but I still miss that feeling of being hyper confident and getting looks/approaches from women. It's like a night and day difference, like I go from awkward ugly creeper to oozing with sexuality/masculinity. It's incredible and defies all explanation.