Is there anything worse than bicyclists?

inb4 niggers

Attached: 20F8C631-4DB3-42C7-B2D4-B0CE117645AF.jpg (325x253, 56.72K)

Jews, blacks, subhumans and OP.

cars
you have two legs, use them

nigger bicyclists

Attached: jc nigton.png (500x432, 243.05K)

Yes, the electric kike scooter.

Bicycles are hated solely by faggots and muttistanis.pd0gnn

>I WILL ignore traffic laws because muh stopping and going is too exhausting
>I WILL pedal as close to your lane as possible while doing zigzags to make you afraid I'm going to encroach on your lane
Fuck cyclists

Attached: 76a.jpg (552x615, 72.7K)

I use them you press the gas and break pedals, you european mongoloid

oh shit

Cycling is a White, European activity. Those who hate it aren't white.

They're worth 50 points. x2 multiplier per hit within a 10 second period. Not as valuable as the elderly or ethnics, however. Currently got like 5000 points.

No it isn't. It's a way for homosexuals to apply pressure to their bums, when they're not getting railed by a trans

you laugh at bicyclists now but when gas stations run empty and we're under martial law you fags will be stuck in the "smart city" open air minimum security prisons they're building while i'm going to be cruising through the countryside feeling the wind in my hair and smelling your teen daughter's vagina juices on my fingers

True to the letter.

It's been coopted by hipsters but its roots are derived from working class and middle class white men.

Only time you should use you’re legS is if you have a clutch. quit driving like a woman.

>NO!!!!!!! YOU MUST PAY THE FUEL AND INSURANCE JEW!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER TRANNY NIGGER BONGO!!!! DO NOT STAY HEALTHY
>DRIVE IN YOUR METAL BOX TO THE NEAREST KFC

Attached: 1604447799817.jpg (485x662, 62.99K)

Tell me you're a homo without telling me you're a homo

I like cycling, in bicycle roads

you should always remember roads are designed for cars

otherwise its really a great sport and transportation vehicle

And, I'll be on my chariot preparing to sell your loved ones to Irish slavers. Then, i'll board my boat and sail to the Caribbean plantations.

Chariot chad > bike kike
Boat bro > Bike kike

I used to just get a back pack with a water bladder and some food and leave the house early and go biking all day. I loved to do it in the fall when it was getting cold and just go cover miles and miles of trails. Good times.

>Women

Attached: tourdefrancesign1024.jpg (1024x499, 131.9K)

this
i have a ccw and i had to pull it on a bunch of bike fags because i dared to hit the horn when they were riding 4 abreast in the single file lane.
i almost hit them and would have certainly maimed them at the very least, as i drive an F150. Im a tradie and use the truck for hauling supplies and material to job sites.
regardless, bikefags are so god damned obnoxious here it's fucking unreal