Will Aeroflot ever come back? It was the best airline and you stupid westerners ruined it

Will Aeroflot ever come back? It was the best airline and you stupid westerners ruined it

Attached: IMG_7186.webm (640x288, 1.6M)

Wow. What is happening to that plane?

It had a russia pilot

I banged a waitress from aeroflot, we kicked it off on the plane while I was snoozing and she was serving food and asked me what I wanted and half-dreaming I muttered schnizels, and shes like lmao were not serving schnitzels cutie

now i want a blowjob. thx french fuck.

Good morning sirs

>I banged a waitress from aeroflot, we kicked it off on the plane
Tell me another story that never happened
>while I was snoozing and she was serving food and asked me what I wanted and half-dreaming I muttered schnizels, and shes like lmao were not serving schnitzels
Kek you're an insatiable fatass
>cutie
Men are not 'cute'
*puke*

>bitter inceloid copium

mkay
just so you know, the joke was that she listed the menu to me and I just told her to get me a schnitzel to which she laughed and smiled at me

if you had sex even once, youd know that when you meet a girl and shes already smiling and laughing with you within seconds at first sight, banging them out isnt this fantasy that an ugly ass mongreloid like you, thinks it is

wanna know how I got her number? the next time she was doing the rounds I just mimicked calling her on the phone, and when she came up, she gave it to me

>Will Aeroflot ever come back?

Probably not.

If you're such a sexer why wasting time on incelhub?

Aeroflot was the worst airline I ever took a flight with (besides Spirit). The only redeeming quality was that the flight attendants were hot

If they came back from the 90s when their pilots were crashing their planes for fun they'll probably weather the current crap, maybe they'll be based and start buying Brazilian jets

r/incel refugees trying to tell oldfags who were getting banned on /b for posting teen sluts they pulled back when you were still shitting your britches, are a major trip

Im here to remind you what an utter unbearable unwanted failure you are at a genetic level, to the point where the opposite sex completely ignores you ay

Attached: 16618928245470.jpg (608x360, 66.71K)

I used aeroflot it was good, but my biggest problem with all airplanes are those sky prostitutes, I paid to sleep and wake up somewhere else, not to be sexually assaulted by these prostitutes speaking always bitching or needing something.
It should be just all males, prostitutes should stay on the ground

>best airline
Lol no. Only good thing was the bitch cabin crew, I fucked several of them

I flew Aeroflot from DC to Moscow, very nice experience. Some lady on the flight I’d a medical issue over Finland but we didn’t divert.

Holy fuck are aeroflot stewardesses really that slutty? I always wanted to get my head crushed between the thighs of a KLM cabin girl but they're usually cold and autistic

that's a lot of words just to say "I'm gay"

Lol you're arguing with a 16 year old kurdish 'incel'. In some years I'm going to rape you grandma and slit your kuffir throat. Afterwards I'm shitting 20 kids out with your sister. Mashallah

the best part for me is that this shitskin unironically thought I didnt know he was a shitskin

ay kurdroach, guess why I was missing from this thread

>Tell me another story that never happened
Why wouldn’t that have happened? That’s totally believable

Dam you must be worried they will send you ass back to Erdogan then