Howard Stern 9/11 Broadcast

>inb4 he’s a kike
yes, he is king kike, but it’s interesting to listen to stern and his crew react in real time to 9/11. at first it’s a joke, they talk about fucking Pamela Anderson and giving her a juicy creampie, but then the reality of the situation sets in.
The call-ins from listeners are especially interesting and show how much more ‘based’ the Americans were in the 2000s.

youtu.be/HT9nJMaGv5I

Attached: 06B89548-D43C-43C7-9200-38A2B5369364.jpg (743x1122, 280.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HT9nJMaGv5I?t=11222
youtube.com/watch?v=uolCA2IP91k
drewandmikepodcast.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck this faggot B'nai Brith kike cocksucking boomer evil faggot parasite.

Timestamp because OP is a faggot
youtu.be/HT9nJMaGv5I?t=11222

to give him credit, he lets some ‘racist’ callers stay on the line the whole time and agrees with their derogatory statements. He’s always been pozzed, but it got worse over time. A long time ago he was only ‘partially pozzed’.
Thank you, I’m retarded. But for true immersion you’d listen to the whole thing.

Howard loves pretending to be a nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=uolCA2IP91k

I was listening to O&A, I remember getting home from school at 2:15 and waitint 45 minutes for them to come on air.

Interesting how Jew Howard Stern says right away "it's terrorists" then later said "it's a suicide mission" and he "knows who did it" (Muslims). It's almost like he (((knew all))) of this ahead of time.

His show has been unlistenable for over 5 yrs now.

Never forget

Attached: luckylarry.jpg (600x742, 97.56K)

Islamic terrorists bombed the same buildings previously, so it was a pretty safe assumption once people realized that it wasn't some sort of accident.

Pol approved podcast below, its funnier than stern and based.
drewandmikepodcast.com/

>king kike immediately starts calling of the mass genocide of Palestinians, the people whose land the jews stole

hmm it's almost as if it was the kikes behind 9/11

I’d argue even longer than that. I don’t listen anymore. Very insufferable.

>Interesting
Not if you were around then. There were muslim terrorist attacks all the time and there had already been a world trade center bombing attempt done by muslims before.

That's what everyone assumed after the second plane hit. Muslim terrorists were the media boogeyman at the time

where do you think that came from? Every (((movie))) bad guy was Muslim.
Mossad did 9/11.

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (755x967, 201.82K)

Shut up, you fucking faggot kike shill. Literally your heeb brains out, nigger parasite.

FPBP

The media was giving the script just like how they got the script for covid. Some of the original footage is weird like the fox reporter talking on the ground to an obvious plant

Yeah like five minutes after the attack this faggot was talking about jet fuel and steel beams like some kind on meme Nostradamus.

Attached: 1661088418300361.jpg (1452x1448, 593.82K)

I can't stand stern but I listen to this broadcast every year.

HE IS A KIKE DUDE