Never knew there were so many sub boot lickers in this country...

Never knew there were so many sub boot lickers in this country. Whats the reasoning behind /brit/ and people singing "god save the king/queen" the going home to struggle pay the heating bills.

Are the majority of people just really stupid?

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom_(2-3).svg.png (2560x1707, 44.74K)

>struggle to pay heating bills
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

whats so funny

How's that the Kings fault?

The only people that can't afford it are fucking scum.

It matters no, he is your king

The more seething they cause amongst the riffraff and non-whites, the more I like them.

Attached: 1644149994744.jpg (3000x4000, 3.21M)

Whats he doing to prevent it?

>Are the majority of people just really stupid?
Yes.

Because we honour the continuation of 1500 years of tradition.

The royal family has very little political power. They're basically mascots for white English, Scottish, and Welsh people, which I'm guessing is why the late queen was so loved and her passing was so upsetting to many of them—even the totally based and "far-right" Paul Joseph Watson defended her when people online were disrespecting her death.

So yeah...has nothing to do with politics. This isn't the 18th century bud.

I really don't care about Britain's royalty and I kinda wish the ginger prince and his negroid bride would fuck off back to England but truth be told, seeing all the indians, groids and pakis spit on her grave as they live off the backs of British citizens is extremely irritating. Total subhumans, maybe some British folks will get redpilled from seeing it.

>mascots for white English, Scottish, and Welsh people
>Scottish

Attached: 1560802247563.jpg (960x960, 30.24K)

Gott straffe England.

All the king can do is speak out against it and demand that parliament do something about it. In the end it's up to them and the PM to actually take action and fix things for the people of the UK. It's not like the king of England has the power that he would've had a hundred years ago or more. Yes, he's powerful, but not THAT powerful. I'm not versed in the law of their lands, but I strongly doubt he has any jurisdiction over the UK anymore.

Sorry I thought I just saw a million Scots paying their respects to the queen's passing over the past few days. I must've been seeing things!

Are you 12. This isn't Westeros

I'm saying he's done nothing to help prevent it.

King for 2 days.
Why hasn't Charlie reduced my bills yet.

In general you twat

Stop being poor retard. God save the king.

This. His mum eats all the food they get from the food bank and spunks her JSA on FoxyBingo and white cider.

The death of the Queen represents the death of Britain itself, when she took power it was 99% white, when she passed it looked like pic related, she and the royal family are one of the last remaining links to old Britannia, deep down aswell they know the monarchy doesn't have long left given the demographic replacement occurring in England

Attached: 1662903411340692m.jpg (1024x785, 153.98K)

It's called tradition you paki. Fuck off out of my country.

That we know of.