Jan 6 was not just tourists walking around taking pictures

It's intention was to disrupt the election certification
In the hopes to overturn the election results
It was a violent riot and politicians lives were in danger
At least 5 people died during the riot
You can't deny any of these facts

Attached: 8930189230981293.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article264157891.html
washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/08/03/jerod-bargar-capitol-gun/
justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/indiana-man-pleads-guilty-carrying-gun-and-assaulting-law-enforcement-officers-jan-6
youtube.com/watch?v=YeAo0FKlqMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And?

Good on you for admitting reality

>At least 5 people died during the riot
Only the protestors and not a single cop was charged.. Unlike the summer of democrat foot soldiers burning cities, killing civilians and cops.
Fuck off.
Not one firearm charge... Helluva insurrection you got there.

>It was a violent riot and politicians lives were in danger
Anything that makes them fear the people is good in my book

>Whataboutism
Like clockwork
>Not one firearm charge
Not a single one you say?
justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/indiana-man-pleads-guilty-carrying-gun-and-assaulting-law-enforcement-officers-jan-6
Here are 3 different cases on the top of my dick.
Are you lying or are you just misinformed inside your echo chamber?

>politicians
>people
lol
lmao even

And they shot how many people?
Your double standards are typical of a shill.

Better to leave American affairs to Americans no? Why do you have such an interest in this user?

I support what those guys did. I don't care about why they did it, I just care that it's in the back of our lawmaker's minds whenever they try and fuck over the people.
Make it known that there's real danger and consequences to their actions.

Attached: jefferson.jpg (540x373, 30.61K)

They weren't trying to overturn anything, how could they? It wasn't violent, only some minor vandalism. Clearly no ones life was endangered. The only person that died was the unarmed veteran the nigger security guard shot. These are the facts, go ahead and try to prove anything I said wrong.

Should've drug the politicians into the street

It was Ukraine and NATO

>Oh shit I was wrong, I better move the goalpost
They brought guns, illegally to a riot. It demonstrates intention to use.
However, it's not my problem that they were too pussy to actually use them

the only think i got from your post is "i am swedish and need a black dick in my ass".

Keep running your mouth, glowboy. Your kike system won't hold forever.

Attached: fedpost.jpg (1024x973, 95.43K)

>politicians lives were in danger
Oh no! Anyway.

let's fucking go
any riot cop is a nigger to me and very soon we will be killing niggers and their families in the streets

Lol.
>let me tell you about your country!

If you only had a brain

Attached: 20220903_142547.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

>They brought guns, illegally to a riot. It demonstrates intention to use.
kys faggot,

So is Jan 6 worse than BLM riots yet or are criminals that msm/Nancy pelosi encouraged still going unpunished/rewarded ?

We need to kill the traitors who destroy rule of law through treason.

I would be more concerned about the number of shitskins and muzzies invading your country and less about what's going on in mine, Bjorn. Stay in your fucking lane.

Show me one illegal fire arm charge. Better make sure it wasn't retracted like most of the lefty bullshit: youtube.com/watch?v=YeAo0FKlqMQ

I deny your "fact"

It's just politics love

I already did over here
Then you're either misinformed or lying
I'm not concerned about that at all, I voted for that.

God I wish it was angry maga beheading senators that wild have been kino and deserved by our treasonous government

Alissa Milano sitting here bitch ass in on the Kavenaugh confirmation met most of that criteria also.

It was more than one thing. It absolutely was tourists walking around taking pictures, and it absolutely was a violent riot. The intention was to disrupt the election certification, and the intention was to petition the government for a redress of grievances. Your five deaths statement is misleading, as any time you get hundreds of thousands of people in one spot, you run the risk of some health events, which is what 4 of those 5 deaths were (assuming your number of 5 is correct, and subtracting the only violent death of an unarmed protester being shot).
Regardless, if I concede all points, so what? What's your point?

Only retards think Trump supporters broke in after Gosar and Cruz objected.
There's a reason the J6 committee got memoryholed.

So?

i though stelter was shit canned

It’s not whataboutism when your entire premise is to create a hierarchy of events.

Ok, the crisis actors (feds) did their job!
It's time for part two of the plan!
Wave them in, boys!

Attached: police-capitol-wave-in.webm (316x480, 2.19M)

Attached: waving-them-in.webm (576x1024, 2.84M)

Oh wow a single holstered pistol found among a thousand people. I see more guns at the grocery store.

Jan 6 was tourists making selfies in a building. One woman died, she was shot for peeking through a window. The others who "died" were cops who died months later from random things like blood clots and heart attacks, their families tried blaming their deaths on jan 6 because they get more $$$ if their cop husband/dad died as a result of duty. Pic rel killed more people than all the jan 6 protesters combined, because 1 is more than 0

Attached: ALEC BALDWIN.jpg (992x558, 64.24K)

>According to court documents, Mazza brought a Taurus revolver, loaded with three shotgun shells and two hollow point bullets, into Washington, D.C., to the Ellipse, and then to the Capitol. Sometime on U.S. Capitol grounds before 2:45 p.m., Mazza lost possession of the revolver.

So he wasn't rioting with a weapon. Cops found after the fact and are pinning it on him. Likely found in a personal vehicle.

These two are the same person, nice try though fag

>Metropolitan Police lieutenant stationed in the area was alerted by a fellow officer about a firearm that had emerged from the crowd and was lying on the ground. The fellow officer dragged the firearm out of the crowd with his right foot.

Also not rioting with a weapon.

The washington post paywall article is also about this, nice try to inflate your bullshit though

Neither of these charges involved rioting with a firearm and relay on the word of the capitol police.

Zero video evidence exists of your claims. We are going on the word of the same police that let the people into the capitol and encouraged them to enter.

Why is the gov hiding 14000 hours of video? Why is there no video evidence of guns being used by rioters?
Why did the police unlock doors and let the rioters inside?

Again, these charges don't line up with your claims and rely on taking the word of proven liars.

Attached: 1603425760349.png (1373x833, 59.2K)

BASED FUCK PIGS FUCK POLITIANS FUCK THE OLIGARCHS

J6 committee’s biggest win was getting a 70+ year old woman with lung cancer to spend a year in prison

just like when the guards removed themselves from guarding the barriers moments before the babbit execution